Economics for progressives part 1

Can anyone else see how ironic it is to have a Chinese man lecture us on capitalism. It's like a fish lecturing us on bipedal locomotion!!

IMO, capitalism is not something you learn and but is something that develops natuarlly from a state of nature if allowed to..

Do you seriously think anyone is going to listen to that guy speak for over 31 minutes? I'll just call you an idiot now and save the time.

well I never expected morons of your ilk to be interested at all thus the title - I thought maybe someone intelligent like Gene, Dave,Erik or some of the other more thoughtful members might take a look - If you feel left out I could always put up a bum fight on OFF THE WALL or something with kittens.

well I never expected morons of your ilk to be interested at all thus the title - I thought maybe someone intelligent like Gene, Dave,Erik or some of the other more thoughtful members might take a look - If you feel left out I could always put up a bum fight on OFF THE WALL or something with kittens.

You forgot molson_golden, green_grocer, Bad Leftenant and pBills! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You forgot molson_golden, green_grocer, Bad Leftenant and pBills! :lol: :lol: :lol:

well what don't you understand about "some of the other more thoughtful members" like PBills, I haven't really seen "molson_golden, green_grocer, Bad Leftenant" on this board they probably grew tired of ignoramuses like you KD in CT.

Can anyone else see how ironic it is to have a Chinese man lecture us on capitalism. It's like a fish lecturing us on bipedal locomotion!!

IMO, capitalism is not something you learn and but is something that develops natuarlly from a state of nature if allowed to..

btw Korean from South Korea not Chinese