Would you trade with the Vikings?

dpberr

I think I'd take it in return for their 1st, 2nd and next year's 1st. We still get a great player at 12(someone elite is bound to slide to 12), an extra 2nd and who knows how high that 1st will be next year. Our 2 1st round picks could be traded for the #1 pick if we fall flat on our face again this year. Don't get me wrong, I'd still take a project QB with one of our 2nd round picks this year(kinda like the kid from Nevada for his compatibility with Gailey's offense - smart, mobile, strong arm/fairly accurate and ran the pistol offense), but I'd focus on getting a D and an OT with the other picks. Hopefully we address TE in FA, if we ever have one.

POW!!!

No, Von Miller is too valuable and he won't be there past #5

Von Miller may turn out to be a great NFL player. The thing that scares me about him along with several other highly rated prospects is that I don't recall hearing about how dominant he was during the year until after the season. That tells me that people are basing their opinions on measurables and pre-draft hype. Sure he had sacks, but to me he comes across as a talented blitzing CB. I don't know if his size will translate in the NFL as a LB. Just scares me for a top 5 pick....

POW!!!

Supposedly the Cardinals REALLY want Gabbert and are prepared to do what is necessary to get him. How much do you think the Bills could extort from them to move down a measly 2 spots?

If you are in a bidding war with the Vikings and/or Redskins, nothing short of the king's ransom. It especially works in the Bills favor if both Newton and Gabbert are available, and not just one of them, at #3.