Gabbert at #1 hype and mocks

Seeing it on mock drafts post-combine and post-Auburn pro day. Let the Gabbert hype begin!

Can't help but to think of the possibility of getting at least an extra 2nd rounder and an extra 3rd rounder if Gabbert comes off the board #1. Any team that seriously wants Newton has to trade up to get ahead of Cincy who very publicly needs a new QB. Teams 5-12 most likely to be the ones to move. I think Newton is the only one that would warrant the move to #3.

One of the following players would be there at 5-12: Cam Jordan, Quinn, JJ Watt, Bowers....or even Fairley (I'm leaving out Von Miller (because I think he's Von Maybin...but don't want to debate that now).

When you think about one of those players with the first rounder....combined with our probable 2 picks in 2, 3 and 4: we could wind up with 7 players in rounds 1-4. theres a LOT of ways we could draft in those 7.

What do you think?

Seeing it on mock drafts post-combine and post-Auburn pro day. Let the Gabbert hype begin!

Can't help but to think of the possibility of getting at least an extra 2nd rounder and an extra 3rd rounder if Gabbert comes off the board #1. Any team that seriously wants Newton has to trade up to get ahead of Cincy who very publicly needs a new QB. Teams 5-12 most likely to be the ones to move. I think Newton is the only one that would warrant the move to #3.

One of the following players would be there at 5-12: Cam Jordan, Quinn, JJ Watt, Bowers....or even Fairley (I'm leaving out Von Miller (because I think he's Von Maybin...but don't want to debate that now).

When you think about one of those players with the first rounder....combined with our probable 2 picks in 2, 3 and 4: we could wind up with 7 players in rounds 1-4. theres a LOT of ways we could draft in those 7.

What do you think?

Hey, lookie another trade down post, awesome! Nix has stated publicly that he wont trade down.

What he says and what he does on draft day when the phone rings are two different things altogether.

Did you predict the Spiller pick too?

He wont be answering the phone. He'll either be napping or he'll have the selection run up to the podium with .05 seconds removed from the allotted 10 minutes.