FYI- Trans-Siberian Orchestra on

Campy

They played "Christmas Cannon."  Awesome - too bad you couldn't see it.  Man those guys are good, I wish Teresa didn't have "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" in her car.

159520[/snapback]

That's why I have my entire CD collection ripped to MP3; peice of cake to make my own mix CDs whenever I want, regardless of whether my wife has the CD in her car/office or not. :devil:

CW

I'm at work :devil:

CW

159513[/snapback]

That's why you need to hook your TiVo up so you can set it online. I have a friend at work that has that setup, and its really too cool.

He just logs on, sets it up, and its recorded when he gets home... good for times just like this.

That's why you need to hook your TiVo up so you can set it online. I have a friend at work that has that setup, and its really too cool.

He just logs on, sets it up, and its recorded when he gets home... good for times just like this.

159556[/snapback]

That's because he has HMO, and that option isn't available with DirecTV :lol: The downside to only paying $5/month (as opposed to $13/month) I guess...

Trust me, if it were possible, I'd be doing it :devil:

CW

Not bad, first time I ever heard them. Had to wait an hour after you guys to see them, but it was well worth it.

159600[/snapback]

There's been several threads on here (I think I started the first one...) about them. Their concerts are *amazing* and you should check it out if you get a chance:

http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php

Looks like they already played the southeast of the country, so if you live there (based on "cajun," you're out of luck until next year I guess.. :angry: Lots of fun though, and highly recommended. My wife and I go see them every year as our Xmas tradition. Plus, it's a show that's good for all ages; her grandmother (~83) went with us last year and had a blast. :lol:

CW

There's been several threads on here (I think I started the first one...) about them.  Their concerts are *amazing* and you should check it out if you get a chance:

http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php

Looks like they already played the southeast of the country, so if you live there (based on "cajun," you're out of luck until next year I guess.. :angry:  Lots of fun though, and highly recommended.  My wife and I go see them every year as our Xmas tradition.  Plus, it's a show that's good for all ages; her grandmother (~83) went with us last year and had a blast. :lol:

CW

159607[/snapback]

That was definitely a breath of fresh air compared to the current christmas music thats outplayed every year.

Thanks for the site, looks like I just missed them a month ago in New Orleans. I'll keep this site bookmarked until next year. Sounds like a great concert. I'll have to look for their CD's.