Best Bills Nicknames

Dolphin fam friend of mine used to call Thurman "Fumblina". I had to agree with him

I don't really think of Thurman as a big-time fumbler...not sure where you got that from...aside from Super Bowl 28. He had 50 fumbles in his career...88 td's. In a 13 year career, that comes out to 3.8 fumbles per year. Take into account that 9 of them came in his rookie year, I would say he was pretty good at holding on to the ball for the best years of his career.

I don't really think of Thurman as a big-time fumbler...not sure where you got that from...aside from Super Bowl 28. He had 50 fumbles in his career...88 td's. In a 13 year career, that comes out to 3.8 fumbles per year. Take into account that 9 of them came in his rookie year, I would say he was pretty good at holding on to the ball for the best years of his career.

He wasn't. Consider who you're replying to..

#1 "Bubble Head" - Mark Kelso

#2 Thurmantor

#3 Flutie Flakes

#4 Darryl Talley "Spider Man"

#5 BRUUUUUCCCEE

#6 Birdman

#7 Beast Mode

#8 Biscuit

#9 The Electric Company

#10 Leon Seals "Doctor Sack"

#11 Captain Checkdown

#12 The 12th Man - Elvis Dude & The Baker Brothers

#13 Jimbo "Machine Gun" Kelly

#14 Scott "Norwide"

#15 Steve Christie "Mr. Reliable" per Van Miller

Future Nicknames

#16 Wonder Fitz

#17 Mis-B-Havin Maybin

#18 The Streaker - Arthur Moats

#20 The Joker - Stevie Johnson

#21 Mailman Jr. - Demetrius Bell

#22 Whale Tail - Andy Levitre

#23 Kyle "The Pile" Williams

Ervin "Magic Marker" Parker.

I had the great pleasure to meet my namesake and just want all of you to know that he is a true gentleman in real life, he'd do anything on the field to protect his quarterback; including inviting bodily harm. After the game he would take his opponent out for a beer.

Edited to add:

On one "Little House on the Prairie" episode there is a gravestone that reads "Conrad Dobler, gone but not forgiven" that Merlin Olsen had put in!

Edited by ConradDobler

How has no one mentioned Flutie Flakes?

#1 "Bubble Head" - Mark Kelso

#2 Thurmantor

#3 Flutie Flakes

#4 Darryl Talley "Spider Man"

#5 BRUUUUUCCCEE

#6 Birdman

#7 Beast Mode

#8 Biscuit

#9 The Electric Company

#10 Leon Seals "Doctor Sack"

#11 Captain Checkdown

#12 The 12th Man - Elvis Dude & The Baker Brothers

#13 Jimbo "Machine Gun" Kelly

#14 Scott "Norwide"

#15 Steve Christie "Mr. Reliable" per Van Miller

Future Nicknames

#16 Wonder Fitz

#17 Mis-B-Havin Maybin

#18 The Streaker - Arthur Moats

#20 The Joker - Stevie Johnson

#21 Mailman Jr. - Demetrius Bell

#22 Whale Tail - Andy Levitre

#23 Kyle "The Pile" Williams

For Bell, it really should be "The Mailman's Son" it works on multiple levels as Bell was the illigetimate son Krazy Karl refused to acknowledge most of his life.

Drew Badthrow

Donte Twitner

James Hardly

Steve 'Tisker' a Tasker

Freddy '10 yards'(for holding) Smerlas

Lights Out - Hoping to be able to actually hear this name mentioned during a Bills game next year, and not because he is on IR.

Ervin "Magic Marker" Parker.

I had the great pleasure to meet my namesake and just want all of you to know that he is a true gentleman in real life, he'd do anything on the field to protect his quarterback; including inviting bodily harm. After the game he would take his opponent out for a beer.

Edited to add:

On one "Little House on the Prairie" episode there is a gravestone that reads "Conrad Dobler, gone but not forgiven" that Merlin Olsen had put in!

I thought Ervin Parker's nickname was "Blue." Has anyone mentioned Ken "Baby" Johnson?

How has no one mentioned Flutie Flakes?

For Bell, it really should be "The Mailman's Son" it works on multiple levels as Bell was the illigetimate son Krazy Karl refused to acknowledge most of his life.

I don't remember anyone calling Flutie "Flakes." It wasn't really his nickname was it?

We could call Demetrius Bell, Demetrius "Ring Twice" Bell…as in the movie title, The Postman Always Rings Twice. Bell…ring...

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan