Sean Salisbury has us 9-7

buffalo mike

loosing to the Steelers, saying they will be playing for home field. Has Jags going in @ 9-7, winning the tie-breaker. All the more reson for us to finish 10-6, and get in.

158973[/snapback]

sean salisbury is a washed up qb who "thinks" he knows everything, he can kiss it because we're going 10-6 ! Go Bills!

yeah, just because the steelers will be playing for home field, the bills should just stay in the locker room because they have no chance. Doesnt the fact that the Bills will be highly motivated with a possible playoff spot on the line and Mularkey probably been looking forward to this game all year mean anything. Dont tell me that the Bills cant play with the steelers.

yeah, just because the steelers will be playing for home field, the bills should just stay in the locker room because they have no chance.  Doesnt the fact that the Bills will be highly motivated with a possible playoff spot on the line and Mularkey probably been looking forward to this game all year mean anything.  Dont tell me that the Bills cant play with the steelers.

158990[/snapback]

And two things stand out here-my girlfriend who is a die hard Steeler fan pointed out ( while laughing at your Pissburgh) that since they beat the Patiots they would have home field. The other obvious point is NOBODY wants to play the Bills right now......

Assuming that his predictions are correct, all I want to say is lets go Jets! A week 16 Jets win would give the steelers home field reguardless of the out come of our game. Allowing the Steelers to maybe rest their starters....so once again (and it pains me to do this) Lets go jets

The only reason I think that this is incorrect is that Sean Salisbury is a f-ck up loser who just likes picking on John Clayton, and thinks because he played in the NFL his opinion matters. Someone forgot to tell him he f-cking sucked while he played in the NFL. Oh, that and the BIlls are gonna beat the balls out of the Steelers. Sean Salisbury is the BF of sports announcers. John Clayton has more football knowledge in his big toes than Salisbury will ever have.

So, in short: F-ck Sean Salisbury, he blows, and if I wanted the opinion of a washed up never-was, I would call Billy Joe Hobert.

That is all.

Assuming that his predictions are correct, all I want to say is lets go Jets!  A week 16 Jets win would give the steelers home field reguardless of the out come of our game.  Allowing the Steelers to maybe rest their starters....so once again (and it pains me to do this) Lets go jets

159000[/snapback]

ABOSLUTELY NOT!

Go Whoever-is-playing-the-Jets!

If the Jets lose two of their last three (entirely possible), then we have the tie-breaker over them should we win out. I like our chances against the Steelers. We don't need any gift wrapping of our own games.

CW

If we go into that game with 9 wins, I simply CANNOT see the Bills losing at home to even the starting NFC Pro Bowl squad. It just ain't gonna happen, even with a few thousand Stillers fans there.

And if by some chance the Bills do lose, I expect the Bills faithful to give the players a standing O at the end of the game.

Assuming that his predictions are correct, all I want to say is lets go Jets!  A week 16 Jets win would give the steelers home field reguardless of the out come of our game.  Allowing the Steelers to maybe rest their starters....so once again (and it pains me to do this) Lets go jets

159000[/snapback]

please go look at ANY playoff scenario for the Bills to make it.

Then, come back and apologize for this post.

I agree - the Steelers will have all they can handle coming into Buffalo in week 17. This teams is playing some tough football, and the 12th man will be out in force if we're playing for a possible spot in the playoffs.

Assuming that his predictions are correct, all I want to say is lets go Jets! A week 16 Jets win would give the steelers home field reguardless of the out come of our game. Allowing the Steelers to maybe rest their starters....so once again (and it pains me to do this) Lets go jets

Even better would be for the resurgent Fish to beat the Pats in Miami this Monday night. Then we can still root against the Jets (with the possibility of catching them) when they play the Pats next week.

If we go into that game with 9 wins, I simply CANNOT see the Bills losing at home to even the starting NFC Pro Bowl squad.  It just ain't gonna happen, even with a few thousand Stillers fans there.

And if by some chance the Bills do lose, I expect the Bills faithful to give the players a standing O at the end of the game.

159013[/snapback]

Exactly. EXACTLY.

The LAST team i would want to play is a 9-6 Bills team at that point.

With that much momentum, we could beat a team with Jesus at QB, Buddah at Center; Zeus, Hades, Ares, and Atlas completing the line, the three wise men play WR, god himself at RB, and Tony Gonzalez at tight end.

The only f-ck up is you stojan.  Ive seen you, and you are ugly as sin.  Your posts mean sh*t on this board, and nobody cares.  You are a disgrace to any bils fan you loser.

159021[/snapback]

Oh my god! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Thank you for one of the best posts ever. Priceless.

If we go into that game with 9 wins, I simply CANNOT see the Bills losing at home to even the starting NFC Pro Bowl squad.  It just ain't gonna happen, even with a few thousand Stillers fans there.

159013[/snapback]

We would have the 12th man, the 13th, the 14th. the.........

The Steelers would have to overcome the greatest homefield disadvantage they would have faced in a long time. Bills dewheel the bus in a blinding snowstorm. That's how it reads here.