Does anyone know why we are getting a flood of registrations today?

SDS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh-oh.......Richardsbag might be a 4chan harbinger!

4chan's influence has been here for at least as long as I have been here. There used to be Caturday avatars all over the place...not over 9000 of them though.

They've heard we have a great Rattata recipe.

:lol: 4chan only wishes their memes had our quality, and therefore, longevity. Well, at least 3.5 of them are anyway...

EDIT: And it's REEEEEEttata. (*Slap* Chowda! Say it right!)

probably more people wanting to call me an egotistical, overly sensitive moron or something. wouldn't blame them. :pirate:

jw

Right, because wawrow suggesting that the most likely cause of this is wawrow, is not egotistical at all. Why would anyone think that? :rolleyes:

Recycling some slight nobody cares/knows/remembers is a great way to prove you aren't overly sensitive.

Doing both, in a single sentence? Moronic!

This attempt at being self-defacing = FAIL! And Irony.

EDIT: Telling me it's all sarcastic in 5...4...3..oh, wait, it's nowhere near 4am yet...

:nana::lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Thanks for the suggestion (especially as you're not a moderator and are only being helpful). I'll be sure to mention this to him.

Neither did I. I don't remember having to wait when I originally registered.

Well thank you for letting me know. I'll be sure to mention this to my buddy.

Now can any of the moderators inform me as to why my topic about Wannstedt having a one-on-one interview with Chris Brown on BuffaloBills.com was merged with a topic about Wannstedt being interviewed on The Edge (radio station)?

I make a very conscious effort not to start redundant threads.

That merger was a bit insulting and very mysterious to me as anything that has happened on this board. If I was a moderator I would at least send (as a courtesy) a private message to the topic starter explaining why my topic was merged with another topic. We can have 5 Cam Newton threads but only one Wannstedt thread (even though one was about his video interview on BB.com and the other was about his radio interview on The Edge)?

I was kidding about the waiting period, SJ.

As for the the merge of posts, I encourage you to let it go. The courtesy of a PM is protocol for abusive, off-color posts but not for merging similiar topics. We're far from perfect and there are a number of new mods, including me. Our main focus is a civil and enjoyable E-place for Bills fans everywhere to participate in, while maintaining a steady flow of different topics. You're a quality poster. Start another thread and enjoy. ;)

I was kidding about the waiting period, SJ.

As for the the merge of posts, I encourage you to let it go. The courtesy of a PM is protocol for abusive, off-color posts but not for merging similiar topics. We're far from perfect and there are a number of new mods, including me. Our main focus is a civil and enjoyable E-place for Bills fans everywhere to participate in, while maintaining a steady flow of different topics. You're a quality poster. Start another thread and enjoy. ;)

Thanks for the consideration, the humor and the compliment.

I let it go as soon as I posted. I'm not the person who holds grudges, needs to get the last word in, rushes to judgement, or overreacts.

I am however, pretty damn self-righteous. :)