Buffalo Congressman Resigns After Shirtless Photos Surface on Net

truth on hold

lol what a dork. now I know what my next avatar will be

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Congressman Chris Lee (R- Clarence) has resigned after shirtless photos of him surfaced this afternoon on the website gawker.com.

The website posted a photo of a shirtless Rep. Chris Lee on Wednesday claiming the Western New York congressman sent the picture to a woman who posted an ad on craigslist.

Linky

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Congressman Chris Lee (R- Clarence) has resigned after shirtless photos of him surfaced this afternoon on the website gawker.com.

The website posted a photo of a shirtless Rep. Chris Lee on Wednesday claiming the Western New York congressman sent the picture to a woman who posted an ad on craigslist.

Linky

A NY State politician involved in a sex scandal? I'm shocked . . .

:bag:

Linky

I hate to tell you man, but you just made a excuse to put a shirtless guy up as your Avatar.

I've been wondering how this whole thing gets out, and here is supposedly the one and only interview with the anonymous woman:

A leggy glamazon?!?

Sounds like she's an outstanding woman:

"The lesson is if you’re going to do dirt, do it anonymously. People cheat everyday, but only dumb people get caught."

She's also a government worker, posting Craigslist personals during business hours, because she was bored.

Excellent use of taxpayer dollars.

I've been wondering how this whole thing gets out, and here is supposedly the one and only interview with the anonymous woman:

A leggy glamazon?!?

Sounds like she's an outstanding woman:

"The lesson is if you're going to do dirt, do it anonymously. People cheat everyday, but only dumb people get caught."

She's also a government worker, posting Craigslist personals during business hours, because she was bored.

Excellent use of taxpayer dollars.

I wonder where she works (for the govt) most agencies (including mine) block personals websites and the like. Although, I guess she could have been doing it with a smartphone. She might get in trouble for doing it, but probably not.

This guy was clearly begging to get caught. What an idiot. Congressman (GOP at that) answers ads from craigslist and sends a shirtless photo and doesn't think it is going to get out? Come on. . . . .

Edited by BB27

I wonder where she works (for the govt) most agencies (including mine) block personals websites and the like. Although, I guess she could have been doing it with a smartphone. She might get in trouble for doing it, but probably not.

This guy was clearly begging to get caught. What an idiot. Congressman (GOP at that) answers ads from craigslist and sends a shirtless photo and doesn't think it is going to get out? Come on. . . . .

Why do you say GOP at that?......She probably won't get in trouble if nobody finds out who she is.

Why do you say GOP at that?......She probably won't get in trouble if nobody finds out who she is.

Because it is going to be on all the "mainstream" media immediately (MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, etc) but if it was a Dem, only FOX would cover it, and barely.

I agree, very unlikely she gets in trouble.

Because it is going to be on all the "mainstream" media immediately (MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, etc) but if it was a Dem, only FOX would cover it, and barely.

I agree, very unlikely she gets in trouble.

Got it - yeah, I agree on both counts.