Meet Jennifer Lawrence

Beerball

True -- but Bill's show was a standard sitcom. Not a talk show.

Ha, shows how much I followed TBS, I thought it was a talk show...

I really do not get TBS. They replay 20 hours of Family Guy (funny the first 2 times seeing it) a day followed by 6 hours of House of Payne (never funny)...and who knows what else these days but none of it is funny. I wish they'd have stuck to showing movies each night at primetime similar to FX.

:lol:

It had a great cast, including Tim Medows and Nancy Travis. I can't be too hard on it though, I admit it made me laugh.

I probably saw 3 episodes of it and I thought they were all pretty funny. Definitely not a prime time, network TV show, but for TBS I thought it was alright. And I'm not sure how old she was at the time, but even then Lawrence was worth tuning in for. :unsure:

I probably saw 3 episodes of it and I thought they were all pretty funny. Definitely not a prime time, network TV show, but for TBS I thought it was alright. And I'm not sure how old she was at the time, but even then Lawrence was worth tuning in for. :unsure:

I felt SUPER creeped out when I was backstage at one of the tapings and talked to her ... I thought she was 20-22 or so playing 16. But she was actually 16 or 17. That killed it for me. At least on that level. :bag:

Edited by tgreg99