National Anthem

Toledo Bill

sorry but i was too busy staring at her pretty face. she could have been saying googoo ga ga for all i care.

Really? Because to me she looks to have grown to almost bovine proportions lately...

One of the biggest stars of Super Bowl Sunday has fired a shot across the bow of one of the day's biggest performers, after 77-year-old GoDaddy girl Joan Rivers laid into Super Bowl XLV national anthem singer Christina Aguilera yesterday.

" How stupid can you get?" Rivers said of Aguilera, who botched the words to the song on Sunday, "Christina must have been thinking about food, that's why she forgot the words. O say can you see ... french fries, " she told Pop Eater. " She's gotten so big, she looks like she could eat Lady GaGa. Great way to get rid of the competition. " And again on Twitter: " Last night, Christina Aguilera wore black while singing the national anthem. Black is suing her for defamation -- it's supposed to be slimming. "

link

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with all the complaining.

The whole NFL fan base forgives M Vick and wants to hang someone who messed up a few words in a song...

This is sick

I guess if she submits herself into rehab or jail all is forgiven.

right? the fact anyone cares about this at all is proof far too many people have far too much time on their hands

The National Anthem should be part of our social fabric in every thing we do. The love of country is passed on many ways, one of which is see others in our communities sing it together.

+10

It is good to respect the freedoms we have, and remind ourselves of our good fortune.

Our country is not perfect, but I do not see people lining up to leave.

just sayin...