Lee Evans

33 catches 587 yards 17.8 ave 6 TD

Michael Clayton

70 catches 988 yards 14.1 ave 4 TD

Roy Williams

40 catches 618 yards 15.5 ave 5 TD

Larry Fitzgerald

47 catches 637 yards 13.6 ave 4 TD

Considering Evans is playing second fiddle to Eric Moulds, his numbers are (in my opinion) more impressive than any one of these guys. Higher average and more TDs.

Thanks Buckeye. I am impressed with Lee Evans ability to catch the ball with his hands, the last four games he has caught nearly everything that is thrown his way. And I am also glad to see a 1st round rookie come in and play big, none of this "he needs three years to develop." Turning out to be a real nice pick for TD in the midst of higher profile guys (although I really wouldn't mind having Roy Williams either).

Lee Evans

33 catches  587 yards  17.8 ave  6 TD

Michael Clayton

70 catches  988 yards    14.1 ave  4 TD

Roy Williams

40 catches  618 yards    15.5 ave  5 TD

Larry Fitzgerald

47 catches  637 yards    13.6 ave  4 TD

Considering Evans is playing second fiddle to Eric Moulds, his numbers are (in my opinion) more impressive than any one of these guys.  Higher average and more TDs.

158572[/snapback]

And Reggie Williams finally got his 1st TD yesterday evening.....The JAX wanted to pick him up and hence chose not to trade down with us, so that we could get

Big Ben.....TD then got his plan B going and got us Evans...I thank TD for getting us a playmaker at that position. The guy is coming into his own for the last 3 weeks.

I know that Michael Clayton leads rookie WR in catches, but does anyone have stat lines on rookies to compare Evans with others?  He has looked very impressive.

158557[/snapback]

Clayton is their #1 receiver right now. No way in heck Lee ever catches those numbers. As much as I'd like to see it, Evans won't win ROY. ;)