Have folks seen a better stiff arm than Mcgahee's?

One of the neat things for me about sports is that despite too much watching of sports over the years (at least from my wife's perspective) I often see something I have nevetr seen before.

This brings me to WM's use of the stiff arm.  Obviously I have seen this tool used lots of times and it is a standard tool for good backs.  However, I can't remember seeing anyone use it as well as consistently as WM. 

Having seen some of the best over the years particular plays stick out from time to time, but I have never seen a player employ it so much and so well that there is some singular replay if him using it at least once virtually each and every game.

Yesterday, he went on a sweep around the right side and some Cleveland player came into range and WM simply put him down and cruised aroundthe corner.

My favorite this year was a game in which an opponent hit him out of bounds and my heart went to my throat as he had to go to the sideline for treatment.  Yet, he not only reappeared to play, but on a sweep stiff-armed the same idiot who hit him late and knocked the idiot out of the game with an injury from the vicious stiff arm.

I look forward to the media focusing on this skill and putting together a best of WM stiff arms tape.  He really is one of the best, if not the best i have ever seen at this skill.

158550[/snapback]

His stiff-arm is inching it's way toward becoming his signature play. The best stiff arm related play I've seen associated with the Bills though, was the one Moulds put on Phillip Buchanon of the Raiders in 2002. Buchannon got flattened then Moulds proceeded to step on his neck as he ran him over. Need to see more of that from Moulds.

His stiff-arm is inching it's way toward becoming his signature play.  The best stiff arm related play I've seen associated with the Bills though, was the one Moulds put on Phillip Buchanon of the Raiders in 2002. Buchannon got flattened then Moulds proceeded to step on his neck as he ran him over.  Need to see more of that from Moulds.

158959[/snapback]

Yeah, you can never get enough of one of your 'uns stepping on the neck of one of their 'uns. :devil: