SDS, thank you

stevestojan

SDS,

I just wanna say, despite out differences, you provide one hell of a service here. A place for us idiot die-hards to meet and talk, and B word and moan, and celebrate together. A place where even when the Bills suck we come to meet to talk about Aussie's date, Thailogs latest pick up in the autograph word, R.Rich's hatred of hate, #89's fraternizing with the Bills :o, Ramius's hickey problems, etc, etc, etc, etc...

Thank you for doing this, and then when we mentioned money, we almost had to force you to take it.

Thanks for all that, and keeping this community alive.

That is all.

I agree, the money issue was forced upon Scott, We all made noise after several crashes during the spring and summer, and pretty much forced Scott's hand. He has done a great job, lost countless hours just to give some 4000 keyboard jockeys a place to rant.

I recall he was in line at Disney and had to deal with calls about the server. This board is more stable than many corporate sponsored boards, and that service is free of pop ups and other annoying advertising.

I applaud what Scott has done, and wish him well in dealing with all the crap that goes with maintaining this board.

SDS take a standing ovation from the majority of the board.

I'm totally pleased that you allowed us to help with the $$$ - many do not know that we forced you to do that. You tried to tell us that if money was taken that posters would do exactly what happened in another thread. I just thought that WE BILLS fans would not voice such an opinion.

Just delete it ;):)

SDS,

I just wanna say, despite out differences, you provide one hell of a service here. A place for us idiot die-hards to meet and talk, and B word and moan, and celebrate together. A place where even when the Bills suck we come to meet to talk about Aussie's date, Thailogs latest pick up in the autograph word, R.Rich's hatred of hate, #89's fraternizing with the Bills :), Ramius's hickey problems, etc, etc, etc, etc...

Thank you for doing this, and then when we mentioned money, we almost had to force you to take it.

Thanks for all that, and keeping this community alive.

That is all.

158389[/snapback]

wow! a "Look at Him" post from Mr. Lamp.

now I've seen everything. ;)

(btw, thanks SDS)

I agree 100 percent.  Truly disgusting and not worthy of the space it's taking up.

I appreciate your hard work Scott.  Keep it up.

158450[/snapback]

Again, missing the point.

It's a message board, meaning everyone's opinion should be heard.

Deleting that thread would do nothing but lessen the enjoyment of this board, in the long run by setting a new precident.

It's called disagreeing, not hiding a differing opinion.

Again, missing the point.

It's a message board, meaning everyone's opinion should be heard.

Deleting that thread would do nothing but lessen the enjoyment of this board, in the long run by setting a new precident.

It's called disagreeing, not hiding a differing opinion.

158457[/snapback]

If he has a problem with how Scott is running HIS board than he should take that up with Scott. There is a PM feature, I'm sure he knows how to use it.

Now you have everyone ticked off at him when it could have been avoided.

If he has a problem with how Scott is running HIS board than he should take that up with Scott.  There is a PM feature, I'm sure he knows how to use it.

158468[/snapback]

BF, I really cannot communicate with you further. To avoid getting myself all fired up, I will just say: Have a happy holiday.

If he has a problem with how Scott is running HIS board than he should take that up with Scott.  There is a PM feature, I'm sure he knows how to use it.

158468[/snapback]

BF, I really cannot communicate with you further. To avoid getting myself all fired up, I will just say: Have a happy holiday.