Mock Draft ( most realstic)

BILLS #1

this "draft best player available" garbage we are being fed to us is exactly that....garbage. That's the reason this teams in shambles.

plain and simple draft for what your teams needs!!!!

WR would be a devastating pick for this franchise like last years pick was when we selected spiller.

DT, LB, OL is what the team needs....WR should be dead last in team needs.

just sick and tired of hearing "draft best player available". Unless he's a DT or LB then I agree, but WR?

come on man.....

One could easily argue that Lynch, Whitner and McKelvin were all "need" picks. Our problem is that we draft for need one year (McKelvin), upside/potential the next (Maybin) and then BPA (Spiller). Whatever the strategy, we need to stick to it.

One could easily argue that Lynch, Whitner and McKelvin were all "need" picks. Our problem is that we draft for need one year (McKelvin), upside/potential the next (Maybin) and then BPA (Spiller). Whatever the strategy, we need to stick to it.

Lynch was a need pick (he was actually pretty good) and whitner and McKelvin were not needs, just imaginary needs by a DB love drunk coach. None of the guys were BPA (and neither was Spiller)

This FO is a load of !@#$ing sh*t. I could out draft this entire regime with ESPN3.com and some youtube videos. They are utter imbeciles and Nix is part of the problem. Sorry if the truth hurts. I too wish they were good but fact is they simply aren't.

The sooner this team is in new hands the better. Obviously that means Ralph must kick the bucket, well Im waiting Ralph!

Lynch was a need pick (he was actually pretty good) and whitner and McKelvin were not needs, just imaginary needs by a DB love drunk coach. None of the guys were BPA (and neither was Spiller)

This FO is a load of !@#$ing sh*t. I could out draft this entire regime with ESPN3.com and some youtube videos. They are utter imbeciles and Nix is part of the problem. Sorry if the truth hurts. I too wish they were good but fact is they simply aren't.

The sooner this team is in new hands the better. Obviously that means Ralph must kick the bucket, well Im waiting Ralph!

I don't wish death upon most ordianry people. I am going to share a story though. 2 guys were in an office. 1 older, 50ish, the other 31. It was a heated office. So the younger guy started to fall alseep. The older guy harassed him so the come back was about age and the younger told the older about his age and said he was about ready to kick the bucket. The younger was 6'4 about 210 and in top shape. Went to college on a basketball scholarship in a top school. A few weeks later he passed on. Dude, it isn't but a vapor.

The strategy should be none of those. it should be draft to build a team and an identity. The Bills plan changes each year based on what they think they need to do to be a little better next season. That's why they reach and make bad decisions.

Nix says the right things. He wants to get bigger on defense and he has made comparisons to the personnel they had in SD both in terms of big defenders and big receivers. Then he literally burns a high first round pick on CJ Spiller, who is so disappointing he has his head coach talking about him not being an every down back just months after selecting him.

I don't care what they say, there is no way they took Spiller thinking he was going to be a poor man's Reggie Bush. They thought they drafted the next Marshall Faulk or Chris Johnson. Spiller was supposed to be Nix's Ladanian Tomlinson, a stud RB drafted at the beginning of a rebuild.