Calling all Bills Fans for a BIG game....

I'm almost positive I'm going.  I've already taken Monday off to go X-Mas shopping and since I usually end up shopping in Richmond or Norfolk it makes sense to get a room up there and get an early start.  I'll be giving a definate answer tomorrow.

161310[/snapback]

I'll keep posting this. I'll try once more Thursday and Friday! Still think it would be fun!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning towards going.

162655[/snapback]

LOL, you guys beat me to it today!!!

ANYONE ANYONE?

I honestly can't wait until this game.

So far, we have 9 Bills fans that I know are going for sure. There are also a couple of loners who sit at the bar by themselves too.

That doesn't include any of you'ze guys yet!

I'm going to do my best to be there! I'll send you a personal message later this week, CenteralVaBills.

I live up in Fredericksburg. We usually have two couples at the Hard Time Cafe and Cue at Four-Mile Fork. We had to dump Unlce Sams as it was taken over by Steelers' fans. What I find so annoying is how many fans I KNOW are in this area, but I never see more than two or three at any one place. I am tired of having the Bills game turned off right in front of me because I'm the only Bills fan there.

I hope to see lots of you Sunday in Richmond!

158336[/snapback]

I am also from Fredericksburg but since I subscribed to the NFL Sunday ticket there is no longer for me to go out and watch the game. I use to go to Uncle Sam's and Damons in Four Mile Fork.

I am also from Fredericksburg but since I subscribed to the NFL Sunday ticket there is no longer for me to go out and watch the game.  I use to go to Uncle Sam's and Damons in Four Mile Fork.

162783[/snapback]

Damons isn't bad, but they leave a few teams out each week, and I got sick of the Bills being among those teams. Uncle Sams has a ton of TVs and great food, but the managment just doesn't care about its customers -- unless you're wearing a Steelers jersey. I only left for good after some very blatant displays of disrespect. The new Hard Time Cafe at Four Mile Fork (at Courthouse and Rt. 1) is pretty good. Stop by some time if you want to get out of the house for a game.

Damons isn't bad, but they leave a few teams out each week, and I got sick of the Bills being among those teams. Uncle Sams has a ton of TVs and great food, but the managment just doesn't care about its customers -- unless you're wearing a Steelers jersey. I only ;left for good after some very blatant displays of disrespect. The new Hard Time Cafe at Four Mile Fork is pretty good. Stop by some time if you want to get out of the house.

162829[/snapback]

Ok, will have to check it out.

I would say that the 4 of us (wife and 2 kids) have turned into definites. We may be a few minutes late returning that morning from DeeCee but we will be there. Save some seats.

162811[/snapback]

Cool sounds good. But beware......it's gonna be tough to save seats, however, I will do my best. When these other fans start coming they don't reserve seats!

Glad you are coming!

Cool sounds good.  But beware......it's gonna be tough to save seats, however, I will do my best.  When these other fans start coming they don't reserve seats!

Glad you are coming!

162931[/snapback]

How early should I arrive to guarantee a seat?

How early should I arrive to guarantee a seat?

162953[/snapback]

Im going to get there when it opens at 11:45. There is usually only one or two other people there at that time. Then, in the next 15 minutes or so, alot of other fans start to come.

But this week could be different. Alot of teams play Saturday this Week. That will lessen the crowd!

And like I said, if need be, I'll PM you my number and you can meet me at my house if you are running early.

162975[/snapback]

Yes, please do that. Especially if I get lost I don't want to miss half of the game trying to find the place.