Bleacher Report Mock Draft Site

TSNBDSC

Gaaaah! We pass up every DL and LB in the draft to take ...... a WR?

Ignores that we have a slot receiver called Roscoe Parrish who really came on b4 breaking his wrist, and we may use Spiller in the slot.

Ugh.

... BTW, "kinda cool" refers to the youtube links ... the picks, well ...

OK, the Youtube links are indeed cool

Bowers and Peterson are waay over rated imo.

I like Dareaus but if this draft comes true and Dareaus & Fairely are gone, I'm actually not throwing stuff at the TV, if AJ Green is picked. Although I wouldn't make that pick myself. It wouldn't be a horrible idea in this particular situation.

All that said. I am not a Quinn fan, it scares me that he sat around for a year. He is super risky to pick that high.

JJ Watt is 4-3 DE. He's like worst case Chris Kelsay part II, best case Aaron Schobel Part II,

I just don't know.

I hate this draft for the Bills!

I want Fairely or Dareaus at #3, the rest are the defensive prospects are scary. Aldon Smith dude is a major tweener. He doesn't look like he is athletic enough to play NFL LB and certainty won't play DE. Kerrigan is another Tweener. Von Miller is a tiny little guy.

Which brings me back to AJ Green. AJ green is a play maker, that is one of the most polished WR that has come out in a long time.

AJ Green is much more of sure thing than Bowers, Quinn, Peterson, Kerrigan, Von Miller or Aldon Smith IMO.

I like Prince Amukamara more than any of the other Defenders.

So if Fairely and Dareaus go #1 and #2 I'm OK with taking a sure thing like AJ Green; especially in Chan's offense.

Although why not just go for Mallet or Newton in the situation? Much more risk but much more impact to the long term respectability of the franchise.

This mock draft is going to keep me up at night.

I hate this draft for the Bills!

Don't be surprised if this happens. If Green is #1 on Nix's board, as he is on many boards, I think he will ignore need in the first round and pick the top player on his board, like he did last year with Spiller.

My guess is that he has enough confidence in his own ability to fill need through the following 6 rounds to do this. Something like:

1. AJ Green, WR, Georgia

2. Quan Sturdivant, ILB, North Carolina

3. Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh

4a. Jeron Johnson, SS, Boise State

4b. Mark Herzlich, OLB, Boston College

5. Jason Pinkston, OT Pittsburgh

6. Tyrod Taylor, QB Virginia Tech

7. Jason Teague, CB/FS, TCU

...and sign Paul Soliai, DT from the Dolphins!!

If we draft a WR in round one, not saying Green isn't 1st round material, but we don't need him. We need DL and LB's i would be happy if that is all we drafted this year all DL and LB's that is it, maybe a TE in there somewhere.