Bledsoe on Wease this morning

CosmicBills

They didn't miss it. We saw it in Alaska. The guy was wearing a dog biscuit necklace. Funny.

It must have been 3rddown since I changed the channnel as soon as he threw it away.

Maybe one of these days I'll relearn to be content with 1 TV and one game..... ;)

That was great, the Browns fan was cracking up. He was looking around at everyone and laughing his butt off.

It seemed out of character from the usual side of Drew. I read a quote this past week from "Mycarkey" this week. He said that Drew is very prideful about his play. Surprise Surprise.

That was my favorite Drew moment since becoming a Bill. Hopefully it will become my second fovorite very soon.

BTW:

Anybody catch Drew on the run to blocking for Willis lately. He usually blows his assignment, but it is fun to watch. GO BILLS!

BTW: 

Anybody catch Drew on the run to blocking  for Willis lately.  He usually blows his assignment, but it is fun to watch.  GO BILLS!

I was watching the NFL network's weekly replay and saw Bledsoe trying to help block for a run by Willis. He was looking for someone, ANYONE, to block, but there wasn't before Willis ran by him. ;)

I saw that one..... LOL

In Fish-Land he ran out against the corner (Surtain?) and whiffed him bad.

The the fish-head ends up going underneth Bledsoe's horrific block, and making a great tackle. That was a good laugher, he had to be ripped on by team mebers on film day.

BTW: Any body break down what needs to happen, as far as help from other teams? Who needs to blow it?

All the more reason to have dual flat panels and a source with 2 seperate feeds.

That's exactly the problem.

On Sundays I bring down an extra TV and set it up so that they each have an independent resource with its own receiver, then make sure I can run them both with the same remote, and then program both receivers so that only the ballgames come up when I cycle through.

As a result I can watch about 4-5 games at a time with no commercials as opposed to just 1-2 games with dozens of annoying plugs for retarded TV shows. The orgiastic immersion in football is great, but I miss a lot of the intimacy (i.e. Bledsoe tweaking a Brownie).

OK, I just discussed football in borderline erotic terms.

I think I need a doctor..... ;)