Romo: My Life on the Edge

One image from this past season that just haunts me is Matthews tea-bagging over a helpless Trint Edwards after a sack.

Quote from from Romo: My life on the Edge.

"In our second preseason game....at some point, (Raiders TE) Horton pushed me in the back without my realizing it.

When our defense reviewed the game film the next day, (Ronnie) Lott did. 'Shut off the film' Lott ordered. Once it was off, Lott looked over at me with..intensity.

'Romo,' Lott shouted. 'If I ever see anybody push you in the back and you don't do something about it, I will personally kick your ass'

Lott said what he had to, shut the lights, told Seifert to put the film back on, and went back to his seat. From that point on, I swore that nobody was going to hit me without getting hit back harder".

Whatever you think about Romanowski, that's the essence of the game right there. It's important to earn the respect of opponents and teammates.

Disrespect must be answered.

The story Fitzpatrick told Ray Lewis "Get off me B word" gives me hope. I hope I never see a sight like Matthews tea-bagging over our quarterback again.

I hope Fitz would reach up and punch him: "bag this, B word". If nothing else, two of our OL shoulda been right there and simply lifted him up and slammed him.

Any penalty would be worth it, just for the message.

I love the idea of the Bills getting some mean players and playing with passion. I hope we can draft Fairley, I really do not care about his past rep. Does anyone wory about Ray Lewis and his temper? When you back it up with your play you get away with it.

Just one question .. what is "tea bagging"? Is it hanging over the person you tackled and taunting?

I love the idea of the Bills getting some mean players and playing with passion. I hope we can draft Fairley, I really do not care about his past rep. Does anyone wory about Ray Lewis and his temper? When you back it up with your play you get away with it.

Just one question .. what is "tea bagging"? Is it hanging over the person you tackled and taunting?

Kind of. It's straddling them in a particular position and motion that simulates this:

somewhat NSFW words in this linky