Bad Sports

major

I highly recommend a book called BAD SPORTS by Dave Zirin. In it, he discusses the issues of ownership in modern sports. If our tax dollars are used to fund stadiums/sports franchises, we must have some say in the way teams are operated is a recurring theme. I really think you will enjoy this read.

the only small upside of this recession is the death of publicly financed stadiums. In fact, I think the NFL knows this and this is what their extra fund goes to support in the previous CBA and what they want to increase in any new deal.

I don't think one red cent should ever come out of a tax-payer's pocket again for anything for the NFL.

the only small upside of this recession is the death of publicly financed stadiums. In fact, I think the NFL knows this and this is what their extra fund goes to support in the previous CBA and what they want to increase in any new deal.

I don't think one red cent should ever come out of a tax-payer's pocket again for anything for the NFL.

Or for MLB, NBA, or NHL.

I think this is absolutely accurate on all 3 statements.