Stl Bills Mock 3.0

Stl Bills

Ok before you kill my first round pick. I think the draft could very well end up like this.....

1. Carolina - Fairley

2. Denver - Dareus

I just don't see Denver drafting Peterson #2. When you look at the last decade there has never been a CB taken in the top 5 and even a stud like Revis went at #14. NFL GM's seem to put more stock in defensive lineman than they do CBs (maybe that will change with the blueprint the Jets have been successful with, idk). In my opinion, Fairley is the best player in the draft and Dareus is the 3rd....I have the Bills taking the 2nd best player in the draft (again only my opinion)......

1. AJ Green WR Georgia

2. Cameron Heyward DE/DT OSU

3. Donte Mock OLB Nevada (more speed off the edge, Mock is lightning quick)

Just read this:

01/09/11 - PLAYERS TO WATCH: DE Dontay Moch has 22 tackles for loss on the season, breaking his own single-season Nevada record of 20, set last year. Moch has 63 tackles for loss in his career, sixth in NCAA history. The reigning WAC defensive player of the year, Moch is in position to win the award again. - The Sports Xchange

4. John Moffit OG Wisconsin

4. Rashad Carmichael, CB, Virginia Tech

Edited by Stl Bills

Ok before you kill my first round pick. I think the draft could very well end up like this.....

1. Carolina - Fairley

2. Denver - Dareus

I just don't see Denver drafting Peterson #2. When you look at the last decade there has never been a CB taken in the top 5 and even a stud like Revis went at #14. NFL GM's seem to put more stock in defensive lineman than they do CBs (maybe that will change with the blueprint the Jets have been successful with, idk). In my opinion, Fairley is the best player in the draft and Dareus is the 3rd....I have the Bills taking the 2nd best player in the draft (again only my opinion)......

1. AJ Green WR Georgia

2. Cameron Heyward DE/DT OSU

3. Donte Mock OLB Nevada (more speed off the edge, Mock is lightning quick)

4. John Moffit OG Wisconsin

4. Rashad Carmichael, CB, Virginia Tech

I would love that draft, especially if Wayne Daniels was on the board at 4b but Carmichael is no joke.

well Heyward will be long gone, Moch has little to no football sense, but I do like Moffit.

Seems like your standard Bills draft....we cant get anyone worth a damned till the 4th round or later!

Edited by Thoner7