Itunes/Iphone question

bbb

I don't know why I'm not able to download current day podcasts into my iphone this week. My desktop itunes account is getting the current shows that I want....Anyone know whey the itunes store won't show today's podcasts on my iphone even though they are obviously up if I have them on my desktop?

What I normally do when my phone is acting weird is turn it off then back on.... That usually helps with alot of the problems.... I don't know if that will help you or not.... But couldn't hurt to try... It also might need to be updated...

Thanks - I actually did try that. I never turn it off and figured that solves most things on the computer.

But, it didn't work. The only podcast I could get was Adam Carolla, so I went to the message board after I listened to it to comment on the show, and it seems a lot of people were having the problem. His podcast got fixed, which is why I got it, but here was the admin's explanation of what is going on system wide:

Here is the scoop on iTunes issues, I’ll repost this over and over again I’m sure.

I just got word back from our Apple account manager and the problem is that they are migrating some systems and still not 100%. They expect to be good shortly but in the mean time they may have issues with syncing feeds for mobile devices. The PC/Mac based iTunes seems to be working fine. So we are aware and Apple is aware of the problem and they are working on it. This affects many Podcasts not just the #1 Podcast in the world (had to toss that out!).

Anyway, just let me know if and when it stops showing up and I’ll have the nice folks at Apple help us out by doing a manual refresh.

Sandy

Edited by bbb

Thanks - I actually did try that. I never turn it off and figured that solves most things on the computer.

But, it didn't work. The only podcast I could get was Adam Carolla, so I went to the message board after I listened to it to comment on the show, and it seems a lot of people were having the problem. His podcast got fixed, which is why I got it, but here was the admin's explanation of what is going on system wide:

Here is the scoop on iTunes issues, I’ll repost this over and over again I’m sure.

I just got word back from our Apple account manager and the problem is that they are migrating some systems and still not 100%. They expect to be good shortly but in the mean time they may have issues with syncing feeds for mobile devices. The PC/Mac based iTunes seems to be working fine. So we are aware and Apple is aware of the problem and they are working on it. This affects many Podcasts not just the #1 Podcast in the world (had to toss that out!).

Anyway, just let me know if and when it stops showing up and I’ll have the nice folks at Apple help us out by doing a manual refresh.

Sandy

Try resubscribing to it. Worked for me.