Am I taking crazy pills?

Dorkington

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The most successful team in the last 10 years is either the Pats or the Colts. One of them drafted the stud QB, the other built a solid team and fell into an elite QB in the 7th round. I figure the best thing to do now is fix the problems that are huge and upgrade on the QB later, if at all. I still say Fitz should get a fair shake at being the guy through training camp and have a whole season. What is the worst that happens? We are miserable again and we end up drafting a QB. We aren't going to get Luck anyway so why bother reaching with the #3 pick on a guy who is probably only going to be as good (at best) as Fitz was this past year? do you really think Locker/Mallet/Newton are franchise changers?

actually the crux of my argument is that Nix and the FO need to first evaluate the candidates and if there is a can't miss QB option, take it. I dont know enough to say one way or the other about any of these QBs.

Its time to blow this thing up and start over. There are a lot of players who need to go and Ryan Fitzpatrick is not the answer long term at QB.

Sorry but you're wrong. Fitz is our QB for the next 3 to 5 years so you might as well get used to it. We have much bigger problems to dweal with but for once QB is not one of them.