Cut List

DC Grid

It's not your money. And it's not like the Bills would spend it elsewhere. Notice how Stevie only had 1td when Lee went out?

I think it is about spending money wisely not whose money we are spending.

In the last three games Lee played SJ had 36, 68 and 137 yds. With the 137 yds coming vs the Bengals who could not have covered Clip Smith that day.

In that span, SJ had 0, 0 and 3 Tds and the Bills avg 240 yds vs the Vikes, Pitt and Bengals.

In the three games after Lee was hurt, SJ had 42, 69 and 58 yds with 1 td. The Bills avg 210 yds passing vs the Browns, Fish and Pats. The weather was more of a factor in two of the last three games.

Also I am not saying that SJ is Eric Moulds or Andre Reed, far far from it, as those guys always caught balls thrown to them. But I am saying the Bills are no better with Evans than without him so why pay him $x,000,000 for not doing very much?

BTW Lee's totals those three games 72, 9, 72 with 0 tds. A decent #1 receiver gets close to 150 yards one game out of three not a total for three games. Lee has not produced squat in three years. Take a look at his stats they absolutely suck ever since he got rich. Maybe we should talk about how many balls Lee drops. D Jones dropped a few, D Nelson maybe one or two, Namaan..none that I recall. Lee dropped quite a few for a $6M dollar baby and since he only averages 3 catches game his drops stuck out.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is about spending money wisely not whose money we are spending.

In the last three games Lee played SJ had 36, 68 and 137 yds. With the 137 yds coming vs the Bengals who could not have covered Clip Smith that day.

In that span, SJ had 0, 0 and 3 Tds and the Bills avg 240 yds vs the Vikes, Pitt and Bengals.

In the three games after Lee was hurt, SJ had 42, 69 and 58 yds with 1 td. The Bills avg 210 yds passing vs the Browns, Fish and Pats. The weather was more of a factor in two of the last three games.

Also I am not saying that SJ is Eric Moulds or Andre Reed, far far from it, as those guys always caught balls thrown to them. But I am saying the Bills are no better with Evans than without him so why pay him $x,000,000 for not doing very much?

BTW Lee's totals those three games 72, 9, 72 with 0 tds. A decent #1 receiver gets close to 150 yards one game out of three not a total for three games. Lee has not produced squat in three years. Take a look at his stats they absolutely suck ever since he got rich. Maybe we should talk about how many balls Lee drops. D Jones dropped a few, D Nelson maybe one or two, Namaan..none that I recall. Lee dropped quite a few for a $6M dollar baby and since he only averages 3 catches game his drops stuck out.

Valid points all around. Lee's inconsistency is maddening. I've stated this before, I really think Lee will put in the effort with Fitz this offseason to improve their chemistry. That's why Fitz to Stevie was so effective. I just think for the money, you keep him. That is until we draft AJ Green...

Lee Evans is making 8 and a half mil next year. That's too much, in my opinion. While, I wouldn't cut him, I say we trade him to a contending team. That money would be better spent in the trenches.

trade him for what a 4th or 5th round draft pick....I say keep Evans if we get rid of him then we have to get a new number 1 reciever in my opinion Johnson was a better number 2 he couldn't handle the pressure of being a number 1 to immature