Dare I say The last two weeks looked "intentional"

Lenigmusx

Look there are people around here who ask this team to lose and perhaps Gailey and Nix saw enough and pulled the plug after Miami. I would want to suggest it but it would have been easy to tank for higher draft picks. There is part of me that hopes that this is the case because if it is not no one draft and off-season is going to fix this mess ugh...On a brief side note Fitz is way, way, way better than he gets credit for. What he has done with this offense is amazing.

Look there are people around here who ask this team to lose and perhaps Gailey and Nix saw enough and pulled the plug after Miami. I would want to suggest it but it would have been easy to tank for higher draft picks. There is part of me that hopes that this is the case because if it is not no one draft and off-season is going to fix this mess ugh...On a brief side note Fitz is way, way, way better than he gets credit for. What he has done with this offense is amazing.

Stop the conspiracy theory BS. The Bills suck. End of Story!!

A nice try. But the Bills lost to a SB contender which you can't feel real bad about, and a JV team. Don't waste time making excuses. The Bills sucked this season, again. Hopefully they won't waste they first pick again this draft and will be better next season.

The Bills quit in the 3rd qtr against the Pats.

They didn't try on top of Brohm's ineptitude against the NJ Jets.

I doubt it was "intentional" in the sense that Buddy and Chan conspired to lose but the players quit. Everyone on defense was worried about thier knees instead of tackling. Kyle's motor was in 3rd gear. The only intent was the o-line appeared to intentionally kill Brohm. I don't think they like him, Fitz is thier man.

They definitely weren't putting in a full effort.

Edited by Why So Serious?