Run for the bus

Being a 40+ years Bills fan I have seen so many of these games on the final week of the season I have lost count. I will always be a Bills fan and continue to suffer but I think this shows a lack of respect for the coach and the organization. Where is the veteran leadership... I forgot, there isn't any. Very frustrating.

Being a 40+ years Bills fan I have seen so many of these games on the final week of the season I have lost count. I will always be a Bills fan and continue to suffer but I think this shows a lack of respect for the coach and the organization. Where is the veteran leadership... I forgot, there isn't any. Very frustrating.

They weren't running for the bus against the Colts last year...or the Pats the year before...actually, having just looked up the final game for each season from the past few years, I can't realistically say that the Bills have been "running for the bus". Then again, with 40 years of fandom, you have a much larger sample size to draw from memory-wise, but still, this is the first year in recent memory where I could say that they mailed it in.

They weren't running for the bus against the Colts last year...or the Pats the year before...actually, having just looked up the final game for each season from the past few years, I can't realistically say that the Bills have been "running for the bus". Then again, with 40 years of fandom, you have a much larger sample size to draw from memory-wise, but still, this is the first year in recent memory where I could say that they mailed it in.

Good point... thanks! My mind is mush from all these years. Years ago... they seemed to specialize in the "mail in".

Good point... thanks! My mind is mush from all these years. Years ago... they seemed to specialize in the "mail in".

It's okay, you've seen enough bad in your life as a Bills' fan and you're sick of seeing more of it! Understandable. I actually "ran for the bus" as a fan today, watching only a good 5 minutes or so of the game before switching over to the Saints-Bucs game.

It's okay, you've seen enough bad in your life as a Bills' fan and you're sick of seeing more of it! Understandable. I actually "ran for the bus" as a fan today, watching only a good 5 minutes or so of the game before switching over to the Saints-Bucs game.

Definately getting old... slept through the second quarter!

Let it go. Kudos to Chan for keeping the worst team in the history of the franchise fighting for almost four months. Bring on the draft.

I think you are overreacting a bit. If these guys lacked respect for the coach they would have quit weeks ago. Keep in mind all the injuries they had. That just killed things.

PTR