I'm Happy With Today's Game

I never cheer to lose, but a lot of good things happened today in what was essentially a glorified exhibition.

The sorry outing verified what many of us have suspected:

1. Fitz masked the fact that O-line is bad and is 2 solid players away from being above average to good.

2. Fitz is really good

3. The defense sucks really bad. Our starters got gashed by back-ups

Like I say, I never cheer for a loss, and had Fitz started I'd be singing a different tune, but I think this clarifies our strengths and weaknesses and gives us a good draft position going into the offseason.

I never cheer to lose, but a lot of good things happened today in what was essentially a glorified exhibition.

The sorry outing verified what many of us have suspected:

1. Fitz masked the fact that O-line is bad and is 2 solid players away from being above average to good.

2. Fitz is really good

3. The defense sucks really bad. Our starters got gashed by back-ups

Like I say, I never cheer for a loss, and had Fitz started I'd be singing a different tune, but I think this clarifies our strengths and weaknesses and gives us a good draft position going into the offseason.

What did Fitz mask last week against the Pats? 3 Ints, 2 fumbles is not a great day at the office. Brohm played terribly, but Fitz is "really good"?

Say, are you interested in some prime real estate in southern Florida?

What did Fitz mask last week against the Pats? 3 Ints, 2 fumbles is not a great day at the office. Brohm played terribly, but Fitz is "really good"?

I don't recall making any statement whatsoever about Brohm, but thanks for asking. I wouldn't infer too much from one game out of Brohm, especially stat wise. But with the exception of last week, with Fitz at the healm the offense has been able to move the ball consistently. In the three games that someone other than Fitz has started, the offense is stagnant.

I might add that the Brohm thread sounded remarkably similar to the old Trent Edwards threads.

So no, I'm not interested in any real estate smart ass mother !@#$er.

Edited by Rob's House

Fitz is a good QB. I'd rather have him than Sanchez or the Chads. The lack of Fitz today showed how well he plays behind a bad line.

He had a bad game last week against the best team in the NFL. Give him a break.