Miami @ Denver Thread

Kgun5

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some MAJOR help next week now. Our playoff hopes are pretty dim at this point.

157388[/snapback]

EVERY game this week went the way that it "should" have. No one was expecting the Giants, Bears, or Dolphins to help us. The big game was Pittsburgh winning. Our playoff chances are no dimmer this week than they were last week.

EVERY game this week went the way that it "should" have.  No one was expecting the Giants, Bears, or Dolphins to help us.  The big game was Pittsburgh winning.  Our playoff chances are no dimmer this week than they were last week.

157397[/snapback]

You are 100% correct, no surprises today...

but next week should be fun. <_<

Our playoff chances are no dimmer this week than they were last week.

157397[/snapback]

Well, statistically speaking, they ARE dimmer. Those games that didn't go our way have given us less breathing room for the weeks ahead. And if one of the teams ahead wins a game they're "supposed" to lose...then we're really !@#$ed.

Well, statistically speaking, they ARE dimmer. Those games that didn't go our way have given us less breathing room for the weeks ahead. And if one of the teams ahead wins a game they're "supposed" to lose...then we're really !@#$ed.

157404[/snapback]

Well, yes...Statistically, our chances were hurt today. In my own little "cheat sheet", all 5 games went the way I had them. That doesn't mean anything, but we still could get the 5 seed, not just the 6. It's really all about the Jets losing to one of the 2 NFC West teams (Seattle won a big road game today), or Denver losing 2 of 3 semi-tough games. I think Baltimore is in the bag, and hopefullt GB will play better at home than they did today (aganst a team from S.FLA)

Denver at Kansas City, 1:00 p.m.

Seattle at N.Y. Jets, 1:00 p.m.

Jacksonville at Green Bay, 4:15 p.m.

Baltimore at Indianapolis, 8:30 p.m.

157387[/snapback]

I HATE this schedule. The only loss I see for our playoff foes is Baltimore at Indianapolis. MAYBE Jacksonville at Green Bay. The nice, frozen tundra of Green Bay . . . But the other two games seem like they will be wasted opportunities for our opponents to add to their loss columns.