Blaine Gabbert?

Damian

I think that is something we can all finally agree on , Trent was tough enough

Yeah - I'm sure you hated him when they were 5-1 a couple of years ago.

My point is hot shot QB prospects are a dime a dozen. First Luck, then Locker, then Mallet, now this kid. Its the same song every year.

Anyone who thinks we need a QB at #1...an underclassman to boot...is high on something. We need D.

Thank you. I know Fitz has looked really good and really bad, but this team needs a defense over everything else right now.

Edited by BuffaloWings

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but he gets more skiddish than I care for. He absolutely folds under pressure as he doesn't stand strong when the pressure is coming at him and based on how he even flinches away from contact while releasing the ball I don't see that changing. I'll pass. Talent is there but I think he will bust behind our line.

I'm with you most of the way. IF and it is a big IF they can build a line for the guy, he could be Ryan/Brady and just pick defenses apart. He was dropping in balls on the opposite side of the field 25-30 yards downfield through tiny windows. He has an accurate gun - one that would work in western NY.

I agree, but he gets more skiddish than I care for. He absolutely folds under pressure as he doesn't stand strong when the pressure is coming at him and based on how he even flinches away from contact while releasing the ball I don't see that changing. I'll pass. Talent is there but I think he will bust behind our line.

Great physical talent but plays dumb.