The Neighsayers are at it ad nauseum but it is not as bad as it appear

Lenigmusx

I will harken back to the glory years to recall the occasional thrashing our great Bills team of the 1990's would receive. These were usually a result of turnovers against good or great teams. Fitz was miserble today but he still came out swinging again and again. He really had a bad game but his weapons are very banged up and he was still trying to make great things happen. You can pin this loss on him as I am sure he will but you can also pin this loss on the fact that the teams only speed threat to stretch the field was a RB. Instead of complaining or going into a shell Fitz keep trying to make things happen. There will be days like this with any QB who plays his style of football! (see Brett Farve, Jim Kelly, John Elway, Drew Bledsoe, and the list goes on and on..)I for one am not going to throw in the towel on Fitz just based on today performance. I think next year Fitz will have a very good season and the Bills will continue to improve.

I will harken back to the glory years to recall the occasional thrashing our great Bills team of the 1990's would receive. These were usually a result of turnovers against good or great teams. Fitz was miserble today but he still came out swinging again and again. He really had a bad game but his weapons are very banged up and he was still trying to make great things happen. You can pin this loss on him as I am sure he will but you can also pin this loss on the fact that the teams only speed threat to stretch the field was a RB. Instead of complaining or going into a shell Fitz keep trying to make things happen. There will be days like this with any QB who plays his style of football! (see Brett Farve, Jim Kelly, John Elway, Drew Bledsoe, and the list goes on and on..)I for one am not going to throw in the towel on Fitz just based on today performance. I think next year Fitz will have a very good season and the Bills will continue to improve.

I will say that this game reminded me of the Super Bowl thrashing against the Redskins; I think we may have had 7 tunrovers in that one, as well.

I will agree with because I liked the way Fitz played this year and I have the utmost respect for him so I will not throw him under the bus like a lot of the so called Bills fans will today because every QB has a bad day it doesn't matter who they are but that being said I hope that the FO. keeps an open mind when they re evaluate the position.

You are probably right about my positivity but today sucked and I hate dwelling on the negatives of a rotten performance.

Keep thinking that way because I have survived 2 heart attacks so thinking negatively is not an option for me so if all you do is sniff flowers you will not get a complaint from me.

Today SUCKED! This season SUCKED! THIS TEAM SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Better days are coming :thumbsup:

Today SUCKED! This season SUCKED! THIS TEAM SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Pretty much sums it up. But as the OP is indicating, there is always some good to take from a situation.

These last 10 years have been hard on the Bills nation. But, at some point and time the team will come out of the wilderness and compete again. So goes the cyclical nature of all things.

This team is not bound for a bottom dweller much longer. I cannot subscribe to the notion that the Bills will have the seemingly endless futility in fate as the Lions have.

It may take a couple of seasons, but the Bills are indeed, walking thier way out of the wilderness, and when they do come out and put W's up for 10+ a season, let us all rejoice that we have been delivered from darkness.

So let it be written, So let it be done.

I will say that this game reminded me of the Super Bowl thrashing against the Redskins; I think we may have had 7 turnovers in that one, as well.

I had that thought too. As I recall, a big part of that thrashing was the OL getting pushed back off the LOS and just generally pushed around.

From what was shown on TV today, it was hard for me to see what was happening to the line very much.