Fitzy love from T-Sizzle

Erik

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/12/ravens_suggs_le.html?p1=Well_Sports_links

Pretty much just a shot at Brady but it still says a little something about Fitz if Suggs is choosing him ahead of the other AFC QB's that he played.

That pretty much made me like the Ravens and Suggs a lot more -- even though I'm supposed to like them anyway being from MD. I really hope the Ravens crush them in the play offs like last year.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/12/ravens_suggs_le.html?p1=Well_Sports_links

Pretty much just a shot at Brady but it still says a little something about Fitz if Suggs is choosing him ahead of the other AFC QB's that he played.

Great. More locker room propaganda for Brady and the Patriots heading into Sunday's game. I can just see it now, BB to Brady: "Hey, Tom. Suggs says that Fitz is a better QB than you..."

Great. More locker room propaganda for Brady and the Patriots heading into Sunday's game. I can just see it now, BB to Brady: "Hey, Tom. Suggs says that Fitz is a better QB than you..."

Oh great, it's hit profootballtalk...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/22/terrell-suggs-doesnt-think-tom-brady-is-a-pro-bowler/

Not only does it provide Brady motivation to play against Fitzpatrick's team, but the Pats' defense is sure going to have motivation to make plays against him too.

I wish Suggs had kept his big trap shut till after our game this week.

So what's Brady going to do? Pass harder? Throw more accurately? Juke our guys out of their shoes to make them look bad on a scramble?

It's not like any motivation will make him play any better than he's played against us before. I never understood that about 'firing up a quarterback'.

Edited by bizell

say what you want about the annointed cinderella Brady.

Compare the stats and you will see that Fitz aint that far behind "the man" in games head to head of the same opponents.

Not to mention Tom Lady and his plugs were out gunned by an inexperienced qb last weekend.

Flynn: 24 of 37, 251 yds. 3 td/1 int

Lady: 15 of 24, 163 yds. 2 td/0 int

Edited by judman

So what's Brady going to do? Pass harder? Throw more accurately? Juke our guys out of their shoes to make them look bad on a scramble?

It's not like any motivation will make him play any better than he's played against us before. I never understood that about 'firing up a quarterback'.

Say what you will, but it certainly does provide Brady with some extra motivation. How much is the only question. These players are human. There's a reason why Belichick is best known for his paint-dryingly boring, "no bulletin board" material pressers, because what's the sense of stirring the pot? There is none. He knows some players get hot and bothered by what you say about them.

Suggs just provided the Pats fuel for their fire. Again, how much is impossible to judge, but it sucks that he did say that because it'll be hard enough to win this game without anything negative being said about Brady.

Michael Jordan was notorious for using the littlest things said as a huge motivation.

Say what you will, but it certainly does provide Brady with some extra motivation. How much is the only question. These players are human. There's a reason why Belichick is best known for his paint-dryingly boring, "no bulletin board" material pressers, because what's the sense of stirring the pot? There is none. He knows some players get hot and bothered by what you say about them.

Suggs just provided the Pats fuel for their fire. Again, how much is impossible to judge, but it sucks that he did say that because it'll be hard enough to win this game without anything negative being said about Brady.

Michael Jordan was notorious for using the littlest things said as a huge motivation.

Well Brady started this by not voting for Suggs...nothing wrong with competitive hatred. Remember Brian Cox?

Let him get fired up. Let him be at his best. When the Bills finally beat the Pats again, I want it to happen when they're at their very best, because I don't want anyone to be able to take it away from us. We've been plagued with a loser attitude for so long that we don't want to poke the sleeping Brady. No need for Rex Ryan levels of obnoxiousness, but I'm not particularly scared because some guy on another team said something about Brady.