Hello from Corey McIntyre's agent...

Brett Tessler

Those charges still tick me off. The guy got blasted by negative press coverage, and then you saw some page 9 article clearing his name.

Absolutely.

Any knucklehead, desperate for attention can do this kinda thing.

Sort of like the silicone-filled bimbo making accusations about Favre and the Mexican reporter with spray-on jeans crying over all of the "unwanted" attention that she got in the testosterone filled locker room of a professional football team.

You really can't cry wolf when you have a hand in your own "distress".

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Tessler,

I'm glad to hear that Corey was absolved from that fiasco down in FL in the offseason a couple of seasons ago.

Those charges just sounded ridiculous, I was glad to have him cleared of all wrongdoing.

On a side- how does one go about being employed by the NFL, anyways?

Thanks... Like I told the media at the time, Corey is as high-character as they come and the last guy who would've done what he was accused of. The Bills organization was very supportive from the start, and that really helped us focus on getting his name cleared and putting this behind us.

Hey everybody... this is Brett Tessler, Corey McIntyre's agent. I've been checking out this board for a while and decided to say "hi". I appreciate the positive things everybody has had to say about Corey, and he absolutely LOVES being a Bill! Good luck today (even though I represent a couple of players on the Dolphins), and I look forward to staying in touch.

BT

Buffalo LOVES the hard working guy....

He reminds me a lot of Sam Gash...or is it Sam SMASH!!!

OK - I'll jump in and ask a question....

As someone who actually works professionally in the world of the NFL, what are your thoughts about getting a new CBA and avoiding any labor strife next season? Is it crazy to think that things will get resolved before next season? If there is no CBA, what does that mean for you and your clients?

I hope that the people in charge couldn't possibly be stupid enough to kill the momentum that our sport has going right now. Your guess is as good as mine as to what will happen, and if the owners lock out the players and shut the game down that obviously means no football and no income for the players and all the other workers and employees around the League.

I have two questions...

1) What brought you to this board?

2) Are you a bills fan?

Let me step in there for ya Brett.

1) My Hawaiian, Californian, Floridian, New Yorkian homes were being upgraded. Also, now that banks have direct deposit via iphones, i dont have to step in a bank.

2) No. I have to be sane to do my work.

I have two questions...

1) What brought you to this board?

2) Are you a bills fan?

1) Just like you I'm a fan of football and love hearing the opinions of fellow fans.

2) Actually growing up I was a Browns (born there) and Dolphins (grew up there) fan. Now I'm mostly a fan of my players so with Corey in Buffalo, yes, I'm a big Bills fan.