Things to look for tomorrow

BillsObserver

• Chad Rinehart - Rinehart played well last week. Much better than Chan Gailey expected. This guy is a former 3rd rounder who claims that this is the first time he's felt good since his injury. It would be a pleasant surprise if this guy turned out to be someone who could start for us and make a difference on the offensive line. He's listed at 6'5, 307 lbs (looks a bit heavier than that). Gailey has mentioned wanting a more physical offensive line (who doesn't?) and Rinehart fits that mold.

• Fitzmagic - 5 more TD passes in last 3 games would put Ryan Fitzpatrick in tie with Joe Ferguson for second-most in team history (26). You know what happens if he hits 30 Touchdowns which seems like a really difficult challenge at this point.

• Fred Jackson - The Bills are 3-0 when a running back goes for at least 100 yards. Fred had a strong game last week and the offense closed the game out by running the ball and killing the clock. The weather conditions last week forced that style of a game plan. With the weather looking good for tomorrow, we'll see if they lean toward a pass oriented offense.

• Arthur Moats - He didn't win rookie of the week but it's been a good few weeks for Moats. Will he continue to disrupt the quarterback and cause turnovers? Henne seems like a good target right now as he's struggled mightily the last few outings. And yes, I know they beat the Jets but I thought both quarterbacks looked awful. Henne has lost his last 6 starts at Sun Life Stadium.

Other notables:

• Eric Wood - Had a really good game at Center last week. I'm excited to see if he follows up last weeks game with another strong outing against a good defensive front.
  • Namaan Roosevelt - He gets his first real good opportunity tomorrow and Fitz discussed earlier this week how much he likes Roosevelt. He called him a "playmaker." He said he loves to go to Namaan because he knows he will come down with the ball. Gailey also said Namaan has played every WR position in practice and considers him an intelligent guy who shouldn't have a problem with whatever they ask of him tomorrow.

Feel free to add to this if you feel so inclined.

I'm pretty excited about this game even though nothing is on the line for the Bills. Hoping we get our first division win! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to watching Roosey, if we have a local boy, playmaker fans are going to go nuts.

Watching Big Willy, Starks, and Roosevelt play was super fun.

If Roosey gets it done on Sundays for the Bills, fuggedaboutit. With Stevie Johnson on the otherside!

Things like that don't work out for the Bills.

I'm stupidly excited to see Roosevelt catch the game winning TD to beat the Pats, it will be Pandamonium. Goal posts will come down!

A boy can dream . . .

Edited by Why So Serious?

Good post, and I'd add that I'm looking to see how the oddly emotional Whitner performs tomorrow after the news of his contract negotiations. I say oddly because while I really do respect, appreciate and admire his emotions being on display and believe that he truly wants to be a Bill- which is something this team needs more of- I can see it being like a breakup you didn't see coming, when you think the person is just as into you as you are them, and therefore you turn those positive emotions into negative, apathetic, near childish emotions. I could see him coming out half assed and laying a dud tomorrow.

• Chad Rinehart - Rinehart played well last week. Much better than Chan Gailey expected. This guy is a former 3rd rounder who claims that this is the first time he's felt good since his injury. It would be a pleasant surprise if this guy turned out to be someone who could start for us and make a difference on the offensive line. He's listed at 6'5, 307 lbs (looks a bit heavier than that). Gailey has mentioned wanting a more physical offensive line (who doesn't?) and Rinehart fits that mold.

• Fitzmagic - 5 more TD passes in last 3 games would put Ryan Fitzpatrick in tie with Joe Ferguson for second-most in team history (26). You know what happens if he hits 30 Touchdowns which seems like a really difficult challenge at this point.

• Fred Jackson - The Bills are 3-0 when a running back goes for at least 100 yards. Fred had a strong game last week and the offense closed the game out by running the ball and killing the clock. The weather conditions last week forced that style of a game plan. With the weather looking good for tomorrow, we'll see if they lean toward a pass oriented offense.

• Arthur Moats - He didn't win rookie of the week but it's been a good few weeks for Moats. Will he continue to disrupt the quarterback and cause turnovers? Henne seems like a good target right now as he's struggled mightily the last few outings. And yes, I know they beat the Jets but I thought both quarterbacks looked awful. Henne has lost his last 6 starts at Sun Life Stadium.

Other notables:

• Eric Wood - Had a really good game at Center last week. I'm excited to see if he follows up last weeks game with another strong outing against a good defensive front.
  • Namaan Roosevelt - He gets his first real good opportunity tomorrow and Fitz discussed earlier this week how much he likes Roosevelt. He called him a "playmaker." He said he loves to go to Namaan because he knows he will come down with the ball. Gailey also said Namaan has played every WR position in practice and considers him an intelligent guy who shouldn't have a problem with whatever they ask of him tomorrow.

Feel free to add to this if you feel so inclined.

I'm pretty excited about this game even though nothing is on the line for the Bills. Hoping we get our first division win! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a big game from Spiller in the warm Miami sun!

Good post, and I'd add that I'm looking to see how the oddly emotional Whitner performs tomorrow after the news of his contract negotiations. I say oddly because while I really do respect, appreciate and admire his emotions being on display and believe that he truly wants to be a Bill- which is something this team needs more of- I can see it being like a breakup you didn't see coming, when you think the person is just as into you as you are them, and therefore you turn those positive emotions into negative, apathetic, near childish emotions. I could see him coming out half assed and laying a dud tomorrow.

As a coach, I'd then put George Wilson in and part ways.

I think Whitner will play as strong, or stronger than he's done all year. He' not in the position, nor the type of player that mails in a performance. Especially with the crap that went down this week.

He doesn't have that option if he's going to be a FA.