YOUR Buffalo Bills QB next season

BillsObserver

160 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the Bills QB next season?

• Ryan Fitzmagic Fitzpatrick
    • Donovan McNabb
    • Draft choice (Newton, Mallet, Locker, etc.)
    • Brian Brohm
    • Trade for Kevin Kolb
    • Other (please specify, i.e. other veteran free agent)

I just read an article on Rumblings side bar that with two more TD's Fitz will beat a record for the highest percentage of TD passes completed per game in a season in team history or something like that , a record that shouldn't be taken to lightly .

What i'm getting at is the guy has at least earned the right to be the starter from day one weather we draft a QB or not . Weather you want to admit it or not Fitz is a Buffalo type of guy , works hard , leaves it all on the field every play , leads by example , it's nice to finally see some one like him rather than tweeting how good they are putting it out there for all to see with their own eyes !!

Fitz puts the team in a place where at least they don't have to go into panic mode to pick up a QB prospect , concentrate on need areas first and if the right set of circumstances come about & a good QB falls to us then grab him but at least (hopefully) there won't be any bone head (Donahoe) moves to blow extra draft picks to jump up in the draft on a total reach like they did with JP . Nothing against him but i believe all good things come to those who wait.

Where would we be if we did what some fans wanted the Bills to do last year LET'S GET DONAVAN , or let's grab a Sanchez I;m just sayin !!

i say start fitz of course

and i do not want to draft a qb i say focus on o line and lbs to help our problems stoping the run

the only way i want us to draft a qb is if newton declares for the draft and is still available when its our pick i just cant see passing him up even if this would happen which i dont think will happen and we drafted him i would say for now start fitz and use him for wildcat like how the eagles did last year with vick when mcnabb was still the starter

Edited by jhood716

its an actual photo of my head

- meatenstein

If I have a nightmare tonight from a grocery shopping experience gone wrong, I've got no one to blame but myself for looking at that photo so long. I start chuckling in that real nervous sort of way. Well done, Meathead, you've made a lasting impression.

GO BILLS!!! and not pre-packaged skinned faces.