Looking at the Standings

gjv001

It been a long time since I looked at the Standings in December to see who played who and who, and who had to win or lose for the bills to get a home playoff game. Instead, I'm once again determining who has to win for the Bills to get a better draft position. I like the first scenario better.

Root for Cincy, Denver, Detroit, Arizona, Dallas, SF, and any other team with 6 wins or less minus Carolina (they play Arizona and I would rather have Arizona win, as Carolina is so highly unlikely to win out, and they would have to for us to be ahead of them)

I have no desire to calculate SOS, I only know that the Bills will be drafting last out of all the teams with the same record as them.

Root for Cincy, Denver, Detroit, Arizona, Dallas, SF, and any other team with 6 wins or less minus Carolina (they play Arizona and I would rather have Arizona win, as Carolina is so highly unlikely to win out, and they would have to for us to be ahead of them)

I have no desire to calculate SOS, I only know that the Bills will be drafting last out of all the teams with the same record as them.

That depends on how they matchup with Denver (who is also 3-10).

Then don't calculate it yourself and use the resource I sent out in another thread several hours ago. :thumbsup: