The more I watch it...

gflande1

the more I think the hit on Brown was intentional. It sickens me that no one threw a flag. At first, i thought Roundtree was tripped up, but after watching several times, it is very apparent that he dove at Browns leg.

Also, I know that Levy and Tasker are gods, but no wonder they arent calling games on a national level. Sorry, but how many bad calls did Tasker have during the game? hehe

Guest BAD-OL.....no....BAD=OL
the more I think the hit on Brown was intentional. It sickens me that no one threw a flag. At first, i thought Roundtree was tripped up, but after watching several times, it is very apparent that he dove at Browns leg.

Also, I know that Levy and Tasker are gods, but no wonder they arent calling games on a national level. Sorry, but how many bad calls did Tasker have during the game? hehe

11263[/snapback]

I thought Tasker was teamed with Criqui on CBS? I have to admit, I only watched the hit and the replay live, but it looked more like he just tripped over the offensive linemans neck.

11263[/snapback]

Man Tasker was absolutely horrible last night. He must have been drunk or something.

Man Tasker was absolutely horrible last night.  He must have been drunk or something.

11329[/snapback]

He's an extremely bad play by play announcer. His delivery is far too halting, he stammers way too much, and he delivers declaratives with a questioning lilt.

He's the pits only to be beaten out by Marv's non-sequiters.

BTW, Murphy and company are no prizes either. I listened for 15 minutes at the end of the game and Murphy gave the score as 'the Bills are behind by 20'. What's the freakin' score?. I don't care about the difference.

He's an extremely bad play by play announcer.  His delivery is far too halting, he stammers way too much, and he delivers declaratives with a questioning lilt.

He's the pits only to be beaten out by Marv's non-sequiters.

BTW, Murphy and company are no prizes either.  I listened for 15 minutes at the  end of the game and Murphy gave the score as 'the Bills are behind by 20'.  What's the freakin' score?.  I don't care about the difference.

11340[/snapback]

watching the game now on NFL network. the 1st half is the Indy broadcast. The play by play guy here called Schobel Campbell (94-84) and called Josh Reed Ryan Neufeld (82-88). He probably thought he was sounding pretty cool calling the players so quickly after glancing at his Bills Roster. Now try looking up the right number on your list, you moron.

watching the game now on NFL network. the 1st half is the Indy broadcast. The play by play guy here called Schobel Campbell (94-84) and called Josh Reed Ryan Neufeld (82-88). He probably thought he was sounding pretty cool calling the players so quickly after glancing at his Bills Roster. Now try looking up the right number on your list, you moron.

11349[/snapback]

I noticed that too ByTor..I was actually loooking at the Computer at the time and thought, what the heck is our #2 TE doing returning Kicks? Those Dolts announcers were horrible homers...How about the Replay? The Ball is bouncing off the turf and they just ignore it...Funny stuff... :blink:

Actually, I'd probably be a Bills homer if I was on Play by Play...I'd be the worst homer...Damn objectivity when it comes to Buffalo Bills Football... B)

11349[/snapback]

I thought it was funny when Chris Kelsay (white guy #90) made a ST tackle and the Colts announcer said, "Tackled by Eric Moulds". Um, hello. Don't you know that Moulds is the #1 receiver, is thinner than a DE, and is not white? What a joke!

Yeah what was up in the when they announced "Well we are back in a tied ballgame 10-0. " 

I was like WTF.

11471[/snapback]

I did the WTF when Tasker talked about a decent return by Freddie Smith and then Levy says, "the penalty will bring back a pretty good return by Simonton." I still don't know who returned it. They were really bad.

When Tasker is working for CBS, it's as a color man. He's much more comfortable (and better suited for) that role, as most former players and coaches are. Leave the play-by-play to the "lifer" sportscasters.

Did any of you notice the missing four minutes of the game.

With 10 minutes left in the first half, Indy kicks a field goal. They cut to commercial. They come back from commercial, and Indy has the ball on their own 20 yard line. Next play, Kevin Thomas picks off Manning and runs it in for seven. Time on the clock: 6 minutes left in the first half.

Did ANYONE see this?

I love TIVO.

Did any of you notice the missing four minutes of the game.

With 10 minutes left in the first half, Indy kicks a field goal. They cut to commercial. They come back from commercial, and Indy has the ball on their own 20 yard line. Next play, Kevin Thomas picks off Manning and runs it in for seven. Time on the clock: 6 minutes left in the first half.

Did ANYONE see this?

I love TIVO.

11690[/snapback]

Yeah, I noticed it. I also didn't get to see the botched fleaflicker which was cut out of the broadcast. :D