Kraig Urbik

JM57

What's crazy is that even on these viciously cold mornings I still see these idiots--who are old enough to know better--on their way to work, jacket unzipped, no hat, not scarf, no gloves, hair still wet from their shower, and I wonder if I suddenly became the world's biggest vag, or if these guys are just dumb and suffering.

I now live (not by choice) in Fairbanks, Alaska. I thought I had experienced cold and dry conditions until I came here. Last week it reached -35 degrees almost every day. As soon as you step outside, your eyes freeze, your lungs freeze with that first breath, and your nasal passages freeze. I literally sprint from my car (which needs to be plugged in) to work. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

It's kinda weird here because football games start at 9:00am (which means I'm hammered by about 9:30). My wife and I go to this bar to watch the Bills game, and surprisingly, the place is always full of Bills fans. It's great to see that Bills nation has spread to the far reaches of interior Alaska.

Go Bills!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic