Question about S of S for the tie breaker

95altima12

So as I was watching the Bills blow so bad yesterday I was trying to look at the bright side as Cin, DET both were winning at the time and we could have moved from 4th pick to second, and as the football Gods once again decided to S*** on buffalo and have all 3 teams with worse recorded somehow come up with a loss I was wondering... is there a site to show current strength of schedule for this year... When i short threw NFL standings it has us in 4th is that the right order for drafting as of now? Pretty much my question is I know we have a tough schedule this year but anyone have the real numbers of the teams we have played vs. DET and CIN and CAR?

thanks

So as I was watching the Bills blow so bad yesterday I was trying to look at the bright side as Cin, DET both were winning at the time and we could have moved from 4th pick to second, and as the football Gods once again decided to S*** on buffalo and have all 3 teams with worse recorded somehow come up with a loss I was wondering... is there a site to show current strength of schedule for this year... When i short threw NFL standings it has us in 4th is that the right order for drafting as of now? Pretty much my question is I know we have a tough schedule this year but anyone have the real numbers of the teams we have played vs. DET and CIN and CAR?

thanks

This isn't a homework assignment, is it?

Which search engine are you using? your link is nothing like what I was looking for... I don't care about S of S at teh begining of the season... a lot has happened since then. Thanks for not helping...

Updated weekly sometime after the MNF game is completed.

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html

Exactly what i was looking for! Thanks!

Just google it

Strenght of Schedule

Was only getting beginning of year S of S on google... thanks for the site!

This isn't a homework assignment, is it?

If it is you and DreReed get a D-