Wednesday

After that debacle, there really is nothing to discuss until Wednesday when the new work week begins. Go Bills. See you all Wednesday.

Yes, there is a typical, predictable, weekly TSW cycle predicated on the outcome of our most recent game - and it goes something like this...

Mon. How great we played - or - How bad we suck

Tue. This team is really so close to 'turning the corner' - or - This team is years away from contending for anything

Wed. Demetrius Bell-Kyle Williams-etc. are huge surprises this season - or - Maybin-McCargo-etc. were wasted draft picks

Thu. Last Sunday wasn't Fitz's fault and he's still our QB of the future - or - Fitz sucks and OMFG I want Andy Luck SOOOO BAD

Fri. Time to put last week behind us - or - [insert any of various a-hole troll's threads about how we suck here]

Sat. I predict a Bills blowout - or - [insert any of various a-hole trolls' threads about how we're gonna get killed here]

Sun. Official [insert today's opponent here] Game Day Thread

And so it goes...

(Apologies to Vonnegut.)

Edited by The Senator

Yes, there is a typical, predictable, weekly TSW cycle predicated on the outcome of our most recent game - and it goes something like this...

Tue. This team is really so close to 'turning the corner' - or - This team is years away from contending for anything

Wed. Demetrius Bell-Kyle Williams-etc. are huge surprises this season - or - Maybin-McCargo-etc. were wasted draft picks

Thu. Last Sunday wasn't Fitz's fault and he's still our QB of the future - or - Fitz sucks and OMFG I want Andy Luck SOOOO BAD

Fri. Time to put last week behind us - or - [insert any of various a-hole troll's threads about how we suck here]

Sat. I predict a Bills blowout - or - [insert any of various a-hole trolls' threads about how we're gonna get killed here]

And so it goes...

(Apologies to Vonnegut.)

Th Absolute Truth. Posted with wit. Thanks.

And so it goes...

(Apologies to Vonnegut.)

damn. why do u have to be so blunt?! but you're right.

so since today is monday DAMN WE SUCKED.

And so it goes...

(Apologies to Vonnegut.)

i agree. it would be great to have the tone on this board change...could you imagine happily discussing the few weak spots on the team after a win nearly every week or even 2/3 of the weeks? figuring out the playoff implications of other games? discussing which one of our pro bowlers contribute the most? joking about the other team that got robbed in a trade deal with our brilliant front office? lambasting the awful owner of some sorry far flung franchise who can't hold a candle to ours?....didn't think so. the problem isn't the fans here, it's the organization.