Online Feed?

Virgil

ATDHE.net is very good.... except the times that the feeds go down which might be for 10-20 minutes/game. Unfortunately, I think that is the price we have to pay for watching TV NFL games illegally!

I've never had any issues with ATDHE.net.

I've never had any issues with ATDHE.net.

I've used it both in the States and Brazil. Quality/reliability in BR is obviously degraded- still though, I've never had a perfect viewing experience in the US either-- although it's vastly improved over BR.

To the OP: All in all, I still think ATDHE is the best, most consistent streaming service. FYI-Some games however, require you to have Veetle- just keep that in mind

So I don't have to go to a bar and be surrounded by redneck skins fans?

i am on the page with that one. just moved to okc. other than wild wings there is no other place to go. people i have worked with have actually been pressured by family to excommunicate friends because of the rivalry between osu and ou. college isnt really a problem down here since somehow a ton of kids here sign their life to the military with parents consent before they enter their sr year of high school.

god i love sundays. its like being home again. haha

I've used it both in the States and Brazil. Quality/reliability in BR is obviously degraded- still though, I've never had a perfect viewing experience in the US either-- although it's vastly improved over BR.

To the OP: All in all, I still think ATDHE is the best, most consistent streaming service. FYI-Some games however, require you to have Veetle- just keep that in mind

Yepper. I had to download the player and a plug-in. Pain in the butt....but, I guess it was worth it.