Predictions for Bills v. Vikings!!

Let's do this. What are your predictions for tomorrow's game.

ANYONE else FREAKIN' READY for this game tomorrow? I am. Can't wait. Unusually excited for the last few games. I love watching this offense.

Let's hear it - scores, predictions, whatever you got. Here we go:

•  
  • The Bills finally break that bad habit of starting super slow in the first half. OK - maybe a bad first quarter but we damn sure better pick it up in the second.
  • STEVIE JOHNSON #13 rebounds and has a good game including a touchdown reception.
  • MAYBIN gets his first sack against one of the greats in the game, #4.
  • Spiller gets loose a few times and finally gives us Bills fans what we expected when we drafted him so high.
  • Kyle Williams follows his best game as a pro with another good one. One sack at least. I hope Carrington does the same!
  • FITZMAGIC lights it up with 3 touchdowns.

GO BILLS

BILLS - 35

VIKINGS - 21

I don't know. I have a real bad feeling about this game. I want to think we can continue to play at the level that we've been playing at, but I think we drop this one in a big way.

That being said, I think we'll win 2 of 3 of our remaining AFC E games- hopefully against the Jests and the Pats*

Let's do this. What are your predictions for tomorrow's game.

ANYONE else FREAKIN' READY for this game tomorrow? I am. Can't wait. Unusually excited for the last few games. I love watching this offense.

Let's hear it - scores, predictions, whatever you got. Here we go:

•  
  • The Bills finally break that bad habit of starting super slow in the first half. OK - maybe a bad first quarter but we damn sure better pick it up in the second.
  • STEVIE JOHNSON #13 rebounds and has a good game including a touchdown reception.
  • MAYBIN gets his first sack against one of the greats in the game, #4.
  • Spiller gets loose a few times and finally gives us Bills fans what we expected when we drafted him so high.
  • Kyle Williams follows his best game as a pro with another good one. One sack at least. I hope Carrington does the same!
  • FITZMAGIC lights it up with 3 touchdowns.

GO BILLS

BILLS - 35

VIKINGS - 21

Bills 27 - Vikes 24 (In O.T. of course! ;) )

I don't know. I have a real bad feeling about this game. I want to think we can continue to play at the level that we've been playing at, but I think we drop this one in a big way.

That being said, I think we'll win 2 of 3 of our remaining AFC E games- hopefully against the Jests and the Pats*

My only concern is that with as many defensive starters as we have out, we will be vulnerable to over-pursuit plays. Time will tell..

One more thing I will be watching is Fitz's accuracy and INT#. Hopefully it's 1 or less and they aren't due to mental errors. He's been getting consistently better over the course of the season.

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

Interesting bet:

What will be the Over/Under on Farves interceptions verses Johnsons dropped passes?

But, the Bills defense can not catch a ball...like Johnson.

So the real bet may be...the Over/Under on Farves ALMOST interceptions vrs Farves real interceptions vrs Johnson's dropped passes.

The OP is trying to jinx it, right? I hate these kind of threads.

Grow a set, bro. One dude posting on a random Bills message board won't affect the outcome of the game.

I am superstitious too but not enough to think that I can't post a few lighthearted predictions. I love this team and I want them to do well every game so my predictions would be similar from game to game.

•  
  • Fitz loses his magic and tosses 4 INTS, 0 TDS
  • Spiller stumbles for 14 yards on 10 carries
  • VIKINGS - 85 BILLS - 0

There. Do you feel better now?

Grow a set, bro. One dude posting on a random Bills message board won't affect the outcome of the game.

I am superstitious too but not enough to think that I can't post a few lighthearted predictions. I love this team and I want them to do well every game so my predictions would be similar from game to game.

•  
  • VIKINGS - 85 BILLS - 0

And then the Zebras mercifully throw the "Blow out" Flag. :o It's white of course!

•  
  • VIKINGS - 85 BILLS - 0

I for one,do not feel better. I wish you stuck to your original prediction.