Gamers Unite for Charity!, Donate to Women/Childrens Hosp. of Buff

yall

It's that time of year again:

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Child's Play charity:

http://www.childsplaycharity.org/

It was started by the guys who run www.penny-arcade.com in hope of getting video games to sick kids stuck in the Hospital.

Well, they have added Women and Childrens Hospital of Buffalo to the list (I think possibly due in part to an email I sent a while ago [/selfbackpattingoff]).

If you go there it will take you to a "wish list" on Amazon.com where you can make a purchase that will be sent directly to the hospital

So come on Buffalonian's and Gamers, show 'em what you got and make a sick kid forget about his ailment for 10 minutes with a game of NHL 11....!

(Sticky this if possible...)

EDIT: One thing to note - If you aren't from the WNY area, many, many other hospitals in many, many other regions participate in Child's Play as well!

/Commandant Lassard.... :nana:

Edited by yall

This is a good and legit charity.

I have sent about 100-150$ worth of stuff the last 5 years. Spending a lot of time in a hospital as a kid is bad enough but I can't imagine how terrible it would be to have to spend the holidays there too. If a few gifts Christmas morning can help make this even a little bit better then the money is well worth it to me.

Also it isn't just video games. The Amazon wish-list has DVDs and other things on it as well.

This is a good and legit charity.

I have sent about 100-150$ worth of stuff the last 5 years. Spending a lot of time in a hospital as a kid is bad enough but I can't imagine how terrible it would be to have to spend the holidays there too. If a few gifts Christmas morning can help make this even a little bit better then the money is well worth it to me.

Also it isn't just video games. The Amazon wish-list has DVDs and other things on it as well.

How very un-metal of you, MetalMan. :devil:

Edited by yall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...