Official Steve Johnson Love and Support Thread

seq004

:worthy: Love you, Stevie J! :wub:

Spiderweb: u suck. :angry:

Hummmm. It's simply factual Miss Harriet. He has played great, but today he sucked. Maybe I would have too but I wasn't in the game.

I'll refrain from saying the same back at you.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anybody else, but I love seeing a Bill be so emotional and passionate about this game unlike the last 10 years of the "walking dead". It will take a lot more bad games for me to get down on this guy who plays with so much heart. Shake it off Stevie!

Exactly! All of us were sick to our stomachs after this game, and it's great to see someone on the team share in that visibly. Here's hoping he works harder and keeps this game as a constant reminder, which will propel him forward.

I'm on board with this philosophy. You gotta give the guy some love but you also need to give him a kick in the ass.

If it was just the one big drop, that's a different matter -- anyone can drop one -- but he dropped passes all day long. I don't think it's a coincidence that this happened following all the hoopla over the Cincy game. He didn't have his head in the game and that's why his hands turned to stone.

I was b... and moaning all through the game (with his drops), however I had to feel for the kid on that drop. In my oopinion he became a Bill in that moment. Hopefully he'll get his head in the game, as he has the physical part down.

I was b... and moaning all through the game (with his drops), however I had to feel for the kid on that drop. In my oopinion he became a Bill in that moment. Hopefully he'll get his head in the game, as he has the physical part down.

Such high standards you set,he drops a perfectly thrown ball to win a game and at that moment he becomes a Bill. Nice loser mentality

I'm on board with this philosophy. You gotta give the guy some love but you also need to give him a kick in the ass.

If it was just the one big drop, that's a different matter -- anyone can drop one -- but he dropped passes all day long. I don't think it's a coincidence that this happened following all the hoopla over the Cincy game. He didn't have his head in the game and that's why his hands turned to stone.

On the one hand I agree. On the other, Stevie just became the quintesential Bill.

Seriously, what do you view as more important for the Bills future, a player that made a terrible drop that cost us the game in a season when we have no chance at making the playoffs or a player that is able to consistently get open, against just about every defense, including the Steeler's top ranked defense?

that's an unfair question. i can't have a player who consistently gets open and makes the game winning catch?

i'm not arguing that stevie doesn't have a bright future ahead of him. i love his emotion and feel for the game. that said, wouldn't it be nice if a bill could step up in a pressure situation and finally put the game away -- especially against a quality opponent?

Dear Steve,

Please spend less time Twittering like a teenage girl and get your #$%ing head in the game.

Thanks

+1000 Stop with the $%#@ing Tweets!! Pick yourself back up and go make the next big play for OUR Bills! That's the only thing that will make amends for that drop.