Stevie Pic, thoughts?

brenty

I am drunk but thtat is F***ing awesome.

I noramally hate WRs but Stevie is one of the best. Deff better than Lee and one of the best players on the team. Him, KW, Poz, Wood. Levitre, they are the core to build around.

I honeslty have hope for this team for the first time in years. w2hat chat is doing for the O, I can only hopw our D continues to improve. It sucks cause with the Ets and NE in our diision Its going to be so hard to make it happpen

Edited by Thoner7

I noramally hate WRs but Stevie is one of the best. Deff better than Lee and one of the best players on the team. Him, KW, Poz, Wood. Levitre, they are the core to build around.

I honeslty have hope for this team for the first time in years. w2hat chat is doing for the O, I can only hopw our D continues to improve. It sucks cause with the Ets and NE in our diision Its going to be so hard to make it happpen

Don't feel this team has the true core players it needs yet. Don't feel these guys have the true impact and overall skills to be the core of a winning team. The are likable but not consistant or overly talented...lets see what the next couple of weeks bring

Best post I've seen in a long time!!!

____________wHY sO sERIOUS?????__________