Bills starting to get respect

I'm taking it like most said, the Ravens just overlooked us and we smacked them in the mouth. They didn't think we give them any issues, while the Steelers are saying that feel the Bills are no push overs that's all. I agree, and expect to see a close game of smack in the mouth football. I see a very close game if we can stop the run, and we can run. If we can do that then close game with another win.

Ed Reed and Ray Lewis were saying the same types of things before the game that Randle El just said. How can you tell who's sincere and who isn't?

Win or lose Sunday, the important thing is that Chan is turning these guys into a team that believes it can win and is learning how to win. And once you add more talent to that environment, you're going to have a really, really good football team.

Ed Reed and Ray Lewis were saying the same types of things before the game that Randle El just said. How can you tell who's sincere and who isn't?

I thought Ray Lewis said something like the Bills had better look out because the Ravens were going to crush them....or something to that effect?

it's been a long time since the Bills could keep pace with the upper echelon of the NFL, and it will be a little longer still. I love how they are playing right now, but I am not seeing this game being very close. I hope they do win, but i feel this game might go more along the lines of the Jets loss than anything else. Their day is coming, and I think we can all sense it a little around here, but just not yet.

Though I think that Pittsburgh gets the win in a close game on Sunday, I have a weird feeling the Bills will finally put an end to their losing streak against the Pats in Buffalo this year.

Edited by 1billsfan