The Bills playoffs will be their last 3 games

PromoTheRobot

The Bills are not likely to make the playoffs but the next best thing is to represent well their last 3 games. Not predicting anything here. Just saying that if the Bills wanted to send a message they have three games that would send a loud one.

PTR

The best scenario for me is beating the Pats* and Jets so we put the Jets on top of the division or even home field advantage through playoffs then we take it away in week 17 in NY.

I would then call this the best season in a long time.

Edited by Vinny4sum

:thumbsup:

What Promo said. And Vinny!

Given the 0-8 start, I can't think of a better way to finish than winning the rest of our games - especially, sweeping the last 2 division games to ruin any chance of home field for NJ and NE* in the AFC playoffs...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Reverse the Curse!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

I thought this same thing before the season. I hoped we'd win at least one Div. game early but wasn't expecting playoffs this year.

But with the season ending 3 games Vs. Div. and a 'year' with Gailey, we'll know much better how far we have to go next year to get out of the east cellar.

All I want for Christmas is a .500 record in the Division:D

The Bills are not likely to make the playoffs but the next best thing is to represent well their last 3 games. Not predicting anything here. Just saying that if the Bills wanted to send a message they have three games that would send a loud one.

PTR

Hey PTR...they're gonna send a message in a few days. I live in Steelers country & I've already warned my friends that the Bills are the ones their mother warned them about. Can anybody say...S P O I L E R S