Bills need to go spread formation if they...

1billsfan

I have to agree with the " whatever works theory". But it all starts with attitude! Know why the patriots beat them the way they did, because they punched them in the mouth the entire game! The same way the steelers do everyone else they play!

If we have a game plan, it needs to be executed aggressively and non-stop!

As for the D, I think we might be in trouble! We have no pass rush and its killing us!

I have to agree with the " whatever works theory". But it all starts with attitude! Know why the patriots beat them the way they did, because they punched them in the mouth the entire game! The same way the steelers do everyone else they play!

If we have a game plan, it needs to be executed aggressively and non-stop!

As for the D, I think we might be in trouble! We have no pass rush and its killing us!

And that is the key to the game. Big Ben will tear apart a defense if he is given time. And if our OL cannot control the steelers pass rush, Fitzpatrick will be on his back to the ground most of the time.

So if a defense gives up one 100+ yard game a year they are no longer eligible to be considered "DOMINANT". Got it.

First, they've played all weak rush teams and the ONE good rushing team they played against, Hillis rolls all over them for 144 yds. Goodson? REALLY? 120 yds? Pittsburgh gives up about 35 less rushing yds. Baltimore gives up about 101 yds rushing per game. Buffalo gives up 13 more yds. You can call the Bills rush defense PATHETIC but 13 yds per game more isn't all that much.

Teams are averaging 2.9 YPC against the Steelers this year, and the next closest team to them is allowing 3.5 YPC, over half a yard more per carry...that is CRAZY defense...longest run all year against them has been 24 yards, and it was the only run over 20 yards they have allowed...

Edited by matter2003

I know some here are gonna jump all over this, but I will be more disappointed if the Bills win 6-3 than if they lose 35-31.

This season is about improvement, and a 6-3 win would mean that the offensive production we have seen against some poor teams might be a sham. I just want to see the offense continue to make strides, and will worry about the development of the defense next season.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

I know some here are gonna jump all over this, but I will be more disappointed if the Bills win 6-3 than if they lose 35-31.

This season is about improvement, and a 6-3 win would mean that the offensive production we have seen against some poor teams might be a sham. I just want to see the offense continue to make strides, and will worry about the development of the defense next season.

Didn't Carson Palmer carve up the Steeler D three weeks ago? The Bengals should have won that game. The Steeler D also got worked by the Patriots. Even the Miami offense had a good game against them a few weeks back. The Steelers are hardly a team worth being terrified of. Our fans are quickly turning into Philadelphia fans - good is bad, bad is bad, ok is bad. Bunch of chicken littles.