TEAM and patience

folz

What a great TEAM win today...Chan's and Fitz's leadership and the adversity of the 1st half of the season

has brought these guys together...team chemistry is at a high and that can' be underestimated.

The great Bills teams of the 90s had a ton of talent, but the fact that those guys had the chemistry that

they did, like a family, and then of course their resiliency is what made them great.

This current team obviously doesn't have all the talent it needs yet...but they have the chemistry, character, and heart

and building on that is more important than any #1 pick.

Also, Stevie has proven that you can't give up on young guys too soon. After the first couple of games, a lot

of fans would have moved him to the bench and left him there...but this kid has taken his opportunity and is

becoming a star in the making. And in the TEAM theme, he deflected all of the media praise in his post-game

interview to Fitz (for those who have thought that he was an over celebrating ego).

And I saw Aaron Maybin (not dressed for the game) on the sidelines, totally into the game, running up to congratulate

his teammates, etc. You can see it in the highlights from the game (after I think the Wilson interception and elsewhere).

So, he's a scratch on a 1-8 team, but he's not pouting, he's into the game and excited. This tells me that Chan has totaly won

these guys over, everyone is buying in no matter what. But also, that Maybin isn't just some primadonna, he's a team guy.

He may not be ready to play and may never be...but shouldn't the example of Kyle Williams, Stevie Johnson, Fitz, show us

that maybe we shouldn't give up on guys too soon?...to that point Donte and Kelsey have been playing pretty well of late also.

Anyhow, here's to hopin' that this team keeps a growin'.

Go Bills!

What a great TEAM win today...Chan's and Fitz's leadership and the adversity of the 1st half of the season

has brought these guys together...team chemistry is at a high and that can' be underestimated.

The great Bills teams of the 90s had a ton of talent, but the fact that those guys had the chemistry that

they did, like a family, and then of course their resiliency is what made them great.

This current team obviously doesn't have all the talent it needs yet...but they have the chemistry, character, and heart

and building on that is more important than any #1 pick.

Also, Stevie has proven that you can't give up on young guys too soon. After the first couple of games, a lot

of fans would have moved him to the bench and left him there...but this kid has taken his opportunity and is

becoming a star in the making. And in the TEAM theme, he deflected all of the media praise in his post-game

interview to Fitz (for those who have thought that he was an over celebrating ego).

And I saw Aaron Maybin (not dressed for the game) on the sidelines, totally into the game, running up to congratulate

his teammates, etc. You can see it in the highlights from the game (after I think the Wilson interception and elsewhere).

So, he's a scratch on a 1-8 team, but he's not pouting, he's into the game and excited. This tells me that Chan has totaly won

these guys over, everyone is buying in no matter what. But also, that Maybin isn't just some primadonna, he's a team guy.

He may not be ready to play and may never be...but shouldn't the example of Kyle Williams, Stevie Johnson, Fitz, show us

that maybe we shouldn't give up on guys too soon?...to that point Donte and Kelsey have been playing pretty well of late also.

Anyhow, here's to hopin' that this team keeps a growin'.

Go Bills!

Well said.