McCown starting is a bad sign!

Rudyc80

yep I would much rather see Kelly Holcomb who hung 48 on the Bengals......

I mean "Cool Hand" Luke McCown--who threw for 277 yards last week on the Patriots..of course 160 of those yards came after the Browns went down 42-7......

Remember just last year first Carr gets hurt then Banks comes in and kills us and the Volek torched us last year and ended our season...lets just hope mcCown doesnt have the game of his life and kill us and end our season!

the way our pass defense looked against miami....id say anythings possible and Bryant has been usstoppable lately!

NO LET DOWN!!!

153761[/snapback]

Right! And there were no other aspects of the Texans or Titans that made that possible. It was all Volek and Carr.

Recharge your brain. Battery power is low.

If the Bills lose to the Browns then its probably a good time to regroup and think that we really aren't that good. We should be able to beat the Browns with the defense playing both sides of the ball.

The man has a point, people. Or have we forgotten about Jeff Hostetler? John Fourcade? Todd Marijuanavich? Tom Brady, his first year?

I think we'll abuse McNown like we did Mike Pagel the last time we played a Browns squad this sorry. But I remember a lot of times when we said that about some backup quarterback on Friday and felt really stupid and pissed on Sunday night.

Even if Jeff Garcia or Kelly Holcomb were starting, teh browns would be among the worst teams in teh league. It is this posters opinion that they don't have a single pro bowler on their active roster at the given moment and only a handful of guys who even merit B-list status.

Remember just last year first Carr gets hurt then Banks comes in and kills us and the Volek torched us last year and ended our season...lets just hope mcCown doesnt have the game of his life and kill us and end our season!

the way our pass defense looked against miami....id say anythings possible and Bryant has been usstoppable lately!

NO LET DOWN!!!

153761[/snapback]

I know Rudy has to be one of the other posters.

There is no way one person would only post when they have an "end-of-the-world" prophecy. I mean, you'd think he knows he about to get laughed at, yet still thinks someone will join him in his fear of the worst.

Plus, his signature makes me think he has another username.