New theme song for Bills!!!

Things suck. We're 0-8. No playoffs in a decade. But instead of thinking of songs like this. I'm thinking things are getting better. Maybe I have rose colored glasses on. Perhaps so. But I like this team more than any in a while. A couple of years ago we were 5-1 and it didn't feel right. We were beating inferior opponents except for San Diego and while I wanted to think they were good. I just couldn't believe it. And I was right. This year I wrote off before it began. I thought, "Just let them be competitive and show some heart." I think they're showing that. And next year will be better. With better players, a better coach and a better front office. IMO things are "Looking up".

Things suck. We're 0-8. No playoffs in a decade. But instead of thinking of songs like this. I'm thinking things are getting better. Maybe I have rose colored glasses on. Perhaps so. But I like this team more than any in a while. A couple of years ago we were 5-1 and it didn't feel right. We were beating inferior opponents except for San Diego and while I wanted to think they were good. I just couldn't believe it. And I was right. This year I wrote off before it began. I thought, "Just let them be competitive and show some heart." I think they're showing that. And next year will be better. With better players, a better coach and a better front office. IMO things are "Looking up".

sadist.

I had high hopes for the Bears game... :wallbash:

We're all trying to laugh through this and we'd all like to think the Bills have bottomed out. Deep breath.

I feel the same way. Despite the record, I have more hope for this team than I have had in years. I think the thing is going to turn around.