Wade is done in Dallas

saundena

I wonder if Jerry realizes the one common denominator in Dallas' long running misery is Jerry himself as GM.

It is interesting to note that Jerry - unlike what many here claim is true about RW - has thrown money at the organization in order to win. He has gone after flashy players and paid coaches in ways that many would consider odd.

Jerry Jones, Al Davis, Ralph Wilson. What do these three owners have in common? They meddle too much and cause their teams to suck.

As an owner it's your job to sign the checks. You run the business but not the football operations. Of course since they're the owners they do what they want, as is their right.

That's why Jim Irsay is the best owner in the business IMO. He says, "Bill, run my team, do what you want and I'll stay out of your way and sign the checks. I trust you." And that's why the Colts are winners year after year. Smart owner.

Yeah, but...

Al has 3 'Lombardis', 'Boys have 4. Ralphie? .....

Big difference.

Gotta say, I didn't see this coming, due to the total revamp of their coaching staff at mid-season. Wade was the DC. Garret, the OC. Cutting off the head looses the DC & OC as well since Garret now steps up. We'll be in a season-long 'fight' with them for the 1st overall pick in April.

um.. GO BILLS!